Ratings for Dr. Terry D Carlyle

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Unprofessional staff, very rude considering how I now have to practically start from the beginning and spend thousands more on my daughter's teeth. Normally late and never welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Carlyle was amazing. I started wearing braces when I was around 14 years old all the way until I was 21. It was a long journey. My teeth needed quite a big of streightening. Today I have a perfectly streight smile. I had over 9 surgeries along the way to get to this point. I am very impressed with all the help, support and explanations I got along the way. Dr. Carlyle's staff are amazing. The service is outstanding. Ihighly recommend Strathcona Orthodontics and Dr. Carlyle

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Carlyle was very rude to me and his bedside manner was terrible. He made comments about my weight and suggested I get braces simply so I would "stop eating." I am approximately 40 lbs overweight, not a huge amount. I made a complaint to the staff and was told "well he's great with kids." Well I am a 25 year old woman so I guess he didn't care for me. I was there for my teeth, not my weight.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Both I and my children had braces and Invisalign from Dr. Carlyle. He is both personable and professional. His staff is kind and professional, too. I did not like the orthodontist Dr. Pereira when he worked for a short time at the office, though. Love the fish tank!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I saw Dr. Carlyle from the time I was 6 years old until I was 19 years old. I was actually kind of sad when all the work on my teeth was finished because I missed his staff and going to his office! I had upper and lower jaw surgery and he came to the hospital to visit me and make sure everything went ok. It has been a long time since the work on my teeth was completed but they still look great and I still get complements from random strangers. I would highly recommend this orthodontist to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I wish I could give 6 stars for knowledge. Terry is a wonderful orthodontist and human being. He does cutting edge treatments and keeps extremely up to date with new ways to help his patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Exceptional experience from the moment we walked in the doors. Most importantly, Dr Carlyle is knowledgeable, kind and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

We have to pay for another round of braces for my daughter... Not impressed whatsoever.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015