You may also like

I saw Dr. Carlyle from the time I was 6 years old until I was 19 years old. I was actually kind of sad when all the work on my teeth was finished because I missed his staff and going to his office! I had upper and lower jaw surgery and he came to the hospital to visit me and make sure everything went ok. It has been a long time since the work on my teeth was completed but they still look great and I still get complements from random strangers. I would highly recommend this orthodontist to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I wish I could give 6 stars for knowledge. Terry is a wonderful orthodontist and human being. He does cutting edge treatments and keeps extremely up to date with new ways to help his patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Not great! Not impressed! Would definitely not go back!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Very smooth running business. Daughter started seeing Dr. Carlyle in grade 5 and now in grade 10 just got braces. I like that that option was not jumped to right away. A few teeth were pulled. Daughter even made a comment of how everyone is nice to her. The promptness really impresses me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

What an amazing Orthodontist. Dr. Terry Carlyle is kind professional and knows what hes doing.His team work with him seamlessly and everything runs smoothly in the office. The change in our sons teeth over the last 3/4's of this year have been outstanding. Today June 26th 2013 they had a carnival to celebrate his 40th year in dentistry.. For anyone in the Edmonton area needing braces and such we would highly recommend Strathcona orthodontics.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Best Doc at what he does. Staff are pleasant and efficient. The whole place runs like a well oiled machine. I had braces for two years, then surgery. Not a ride you can get on in Disneyland. Dr. Carlisle and his staff did everything possible for me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

He's a busy Dr, but always seems to stop and help every patient. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for him to come and see you, but when he does, he discusses everything, and does a great job! He even recognizes patients when they walk in by name. Considering how many patients he has, this is quite nice!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Terry D Carlyle's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Carlyle from the time I was 6 years old until I was 19 years old. I was actually kind of sad when all the work on my teeth was finished because I miss..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could give 6 stars for knowledge. Terry is a wonderful orthodontist and human being. He does cutting edge treatments and keeps extremely up to date wit..."

October 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.str8teeth.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6E 6E8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 7528 Gateway Boulevard NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804353641".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional experience from the moment we walked in the doors. Most importantly, Dr Carlyle is knowledgeable, kind and thorough. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We have to pay for another round of braces for my daughter... Not impressed whatsoever. "

April 5, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Not great! Not impressed! Would definitely not go back!"

February 6, 2015