Ratings for Dr. Rosemary M. Altemus

I have been a nurse for over 23 years. My husband has third stage lung cancer that he is beating! Dr. Altemus brings her experience from NIH! She was sent my God to help my husband. she is knowledgeable, has a GREAT, bedside manner. She is punctual, informative and uses lay terms that helps my husband understand. She has an awesome sense of humor. If anyone in my family, friends, coworkers etc we to need Radiation Therapy, I would send them to her in a heart beat! I love this doctor! Her staff is unbelievable. They actually care about the patient and the caregivers! Although cancer is a horrible experience, I am so glad that we have Dr. Altemus as the head of the team!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Very negative about condition when there was no need to talk about nazi germany in my appointment. my husband and I were both in tears for about the two hours she was talking to us. We went to the cancer treatment centers of america and were treated like human beings and had a clean pet scan in april, praise God.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Rosemary M. Altemus's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA