Ratings for Dr. Neal M. Barry

Dr Neal has helped to alleviate a lot of minor issues throughout my neck, legs and back that have been nagging me for years. In addition he has helped me learn how to change certain habits to keep me on a much better track. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Neal is very thorough and caring. I find that my treatment was very effective in getting rid of my headaches. He is willing to give lots of advice on general health. Overall a really great experiance, especially beacuse I am pain free.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Barry is so helpful and knowledgeable, and has become my #1 resource for my health and wellness concerns!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Often felt like he was a salesman trying to get me to "buy into" chiropractic care. Also was always trying to get me to buy products he carried. Didn't help much with my insurance company. I never quite knew how much I was being charged (it always seemed like a "wait and see" policy). He is a nice and charming man, but I wouldn't recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Neal M. Barry's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA