Ratings for Dr. Susan E. Boylan

Dr. Boylan shamed me at one time for having a rash on my stomach where my feeding hose went in. The staff was mostly nice, but one lady made some rude remarks. The front desk clerk was very rude.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

The courtesy of the overall staff was outstanding. Throughout the radiation process, I was kept informed and felt comfortable asking any questions and sharing my thoughts. During the radiation treatment, the Radiation Therapist team talked me through the entire process, making sure I knew what was happening at every point. I couldn't have requested a better team or Radiation Oncology Center. Very professional and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I can't say enough about the excellent care I received at Potomac Radiation Oncology. I had a top notch care team. Under the circumstances, I couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Thank you so much for making such a difficult situation and process a great success to complete. I couldn't have made it without the sincere support of your most AMAZING staff!!!!! Thank you x Infinity ????????????

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I had an excellent experience considering the cause of treatment. Dr Boylan was always very direct, informative and pleasant. The support staff was always professional and caring. The support received not only addresses the physical health but mental health also. I would highly recommend Dr Boylan and Team to everyone,

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Excellent team. Friendly, supportive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

The staff here has always made me feel safe and cared for. I was comfortable asking Dr. Boylan questions. She always answered them in a way I could understand. There was laughing during some of my appointments which helped me relax. My time spent here, despite what I was being treated for, was always pleasant and sometimes fun. Donna, Brittney, and Shiloh were always very kind and caring. They also answered any questions I had during visits. Everyone here took an interest in me not just as a patient, but as a person. I can't imagine any other radiation practice being this wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Boylan & Staff provided excellent patient education and care. They made my treatments a learning experience and made my visits comfortable warm and safe. The staff were kind and nice. I am so happy I had my radiation treatments here. Thank you, Mary K

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

This is a very superb staff! Going through what I went through they made this very easy for me with their better than great customer service. The Radiation technicians in my book are the absolute best! Hats off to Kathleen Riley, Brittany Lilly, Shiloh Litton!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

This staff was the most professional group that from my first day to the this date and time have set the atmosphere that made me felt welcomed. Not only as a patient but an individual they needed to give there number one attention to along with all others that they juggled so dynamically I really take my hat off to salute this entire staff from the time you walk into the door and back out. A triple thanks for all the great work and support.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Susan E. Boylan's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal