Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Ingram

Dr. Ingram is AWESOME!! He is very attentive and cares for his patients. He takes his time during my visits to make sure I am tolerating my chemo and that my labs are okay. He is very kind, reassuring and caring. His office staff has been nothing but great as well! I would highly recommend him if anyone is faced with cancer. It is nothing I would ever wish on anyone but it's great to know there is a caring doctor and staff out there to help you through it. I have heard nothing but good things about his partners as well!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Ingram treated me when I was diagnosed with colon cancer at 40 years old (no family history). Dr. Ingram was very compassionate and patient and answered all of my questions. He was very attentive to making sure I was staying as strong and comfortable as possible during my chemo treatments. Also, the nurses who administer the chemo treatments are truly angels. They were very kind and reassuring and took great care of me. I look forward to my follow up visits with Dr. Ingram. Thankfully, I've been cancer free for 8 years now. But, still worry constantly that it will come back. Dr. Ingram gives me as much time and attention as I need to go over my test results, reassure me and encourage me that I'm okay. Yes, I am blessed because my cancer was cured and I've been in remission for 8 years. But, if it ever comes back or if any of my loved ones are ever cursed with this terrible disease, Dr. Ingram is the only doctor I want taking care of us. He is the BEST and he is my hero.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Ingram was supposed to meet with my father in the ICU, and after waiting over an hour, after he had been released, my father left. When he went to his appt. with Dr. Ingram, he came in, did not even shut the door for privacy, and after a few words told my dad,"there's the door-you can leave if you want to." My father did leave, and ended up only having radiation. He had a GMC Brain Tumor and only lived 3 months. I could not believe that ANY DOCTOR would not be more compasionate to someone who had been given their death sentence. I would never recommend going to him! My father knew he didn't have long to live, but with treatments was told he had 9 - 10 months. I couldn't imagine being told I was going to die, and to have a doctor who was so obnoxious and rude! No wonder people in Winchester are going elsewhere for their chemo! I lost my dad, far too fast after the problem was found, and it was doctors like Dr. Ingram who made his last days on earth a living hell!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Lost bloodwork...bamed it on lab. Didn't callmewith cancer results until 6 months later... I had tohave thelabfax my resultsto Ingram. Staff was very snotty and unhelpful from the begining.. Ifeltsscared and overwhelmed by this attention to my health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Richard M. Ingram's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp