Ratings for Dr. Adriaan Heunis

Very happy with this doctor. Very thorough, honest and caring. I like that I can walk in to see my own doctor when I am sick anytime he is working.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Both my husband and I think he's awesome ~ he gets done what needs to be done :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

His ADD can be somewhat overwhelming but a very good man that is very capable

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

This doctor is great at referrals and for getting things done. Just don't expect to be part of the team. He doesn't like a lot of questions and has a great sense of self that sometimes interferes with good doctor patient relations to produce best results. Can be tempermental.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Heunis when I see him for the first time, He was not professional.. Very rude when I question what I like to check me out.. He said we have other patience.. He just want me out of there ASAP.. I feel like just a number.. Not a human and a person that need help and trust a doctor who came in Canada..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Best Dr. in Salmon Arm in my opinion!!! but I have only seen a few!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have seen both sides..very kind and caring, however, I've also been the receiver of his anger. He can hurt your feelings if you question him. He has been my Dr. for many years, and I do like him overall. I recognise he is also human and can forgive. I do agree that if there is a concern from any test results, the patient should be notified asap. In my case, this was not so. I asked why I wasn't notified, I got chewed out. Former Dr's had always let me know if they had questionable results. He is knowledgeable and will refer and order tests if he deems necessary. On the whole, he is a great doctor, just too busy, and I feel rushed sometimes. I understand that most doctors are the same these days.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

While he is not my primary G.P. he is a Dr. I never fear engaging with. He has an awesome bedside manner and actually listens to the patient and treats them with dignity!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Heunis is the most patient, personable physician I've ever met. He refers when necessary, and I never ever feel rushed or like he's overlooking something because of being short on time. Just a wonderful, caring person in general. He's also sensitive to childrens' needs, and looks up your symptoms just in case there are other possibilities.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

He is rude and has horrible people skills. He likes to call you "sweetie pie" "pumpkin" etc. If he is having a bad day he will take it out on patients and will be one nasty doctor. I would never recommend this doctor to a single soul.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014