Ratings for Dr. Kirk A. Lund

Dr. Lund saved my life, and continues to make a difference as I continue to have treatment. He is compassionate, on the cutting edge and always willing to take the time to talk and answer questions. I am always grateful he is my oncologist.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Lund saved my life. His sense of humor, his understanding of how scared I was,his patience with all my questions even when i asked the same ones over and over again. He made the ordeal more bearable. He tried a new procedure at that time when no one else was and now it is the standard treatment for ovarian cancer. As I said he saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Lund Hasten my sisters death, encouraged treatments that only made her much weaker. Refused to tape record his talks with her, when a relative was not present. Would not make a hospise referal until all treatment was stopped, one and one half weeks before her death. His office initially threatened to have her taken to the hospital by ambulance, and have me arrested by my ending all treatment. Which authority had legally been given to me by my sister before she became too ill.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

caring, sensitive, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Kirk A. Lund's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)