Ratings for Dr. Donald Meier

The best doctor in town👍! Dr meier has cured my n my husbands problem! He saved us both couple years back from serious body problems! Truely he came in our lives as a god and treated both of us! I wouls suggest to everyone when ever you see dr meier u always have to keep patience n faith! Definately good things will come back! God bless ypu great Doctor Donald Meier!👍

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

wonderful person to chat with and very wizes.. I like his as a person and as a doctor

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I have been a patient for over 15 years he is the best doctor ever great personality and professionalism was the only one who found the right cure for my depression

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Mieir needs to think about retiring. I went to him for shoulder pain and in return got tylenol 4s and lorazapam. I asked about cortisone shots and he said no problem, but, he'll have to guesstimate the area where to place the injection in absence of X-rays. This doctor is too lazy or has no business practising medicine. If you need a real diagnosis, see a real doctor. If you need to get a prescription filled, this drug dealer is pretty accessible.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Always went to him since I was a baby. Always will!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Strange guy. He was 'nice' but honestly seemed like he was on some serious uppers. Talked a mile a minute, made a lot of weird jokes, didn't finish half of his sentences. Really didn't end up helping me at all with my problem (first time with bad vertigo, had to go to ER to get anti-dizziness pills). Now I only go to the Mediclinic when Dr. Fernandes is in.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He's all about his investments . There was a Doctor there at one time !!!! The thing about dropping all his patients then making us pay 80 bucks to get are files on CD. Then he starts up again . then asks when I can bring my CD .. lost lot a respect over that

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Best G.P. I ever have, even if he now closed the Mill Woods Office .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Had always been nice then suddenly turned very rude. Bad day? Asked for a renewal on my perscription as he had no problem with this before and he said, "Nope, that's all your getting". Talked at great length about something I didn't even come in about, then didn't have time to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

He's a good guy Talks a lot but has something to say about my condition. His advice is usally bang on if a person excepts it and puts it to use. I'm just wondering who I'll see when he retiers??

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011