Ratings for Dr. Willim J. Geyer

He delivered both my children and is an amazing dr. He talks to you like a real person and actually listens to you.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Was a good dr until after sons birth. Missed tongue and lip tie on son. Has no clue on how to treat reflux /gerd in babies. Son was actually starving himself and this dr did nothing after repeatedly seeing him. Switched drs and couldn't be happier, other babies thriving. He asks questions but has no clue on what to do if something isn't right.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Geyer's since 2008. He has been most excellent in dealing with my medical conditions.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

My family has seen Dr Geyer since we moved to Moose Jaw and we've been very happy with him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I'm 67 yrs old & when I found Dr Geyer I had a few health problems Dr Geyer solved all of them he is a great family Dr. If he isn't able to solve your problem he will find a specialist who will great Dr...thank you Dr. Geyer

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

His office has been great in my experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I attended a SGI multidisciplinary assessment where he performed the basic Dr element (blood pressure etc..). Very abrupt, poor bed side manner and very unprofessional. I had seen him once before in Emergency, another time I took my nephews son to Regina who was later admitted rather than see him in hospital.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

i do NOT recommend him i went to him when i was pregnant with my 2nd child and during allergy season i asked him what i could take to help me with the sinus headaches (keep in mind i'm allergic to tylenol) and he told me i was exagerating to go home have a hot shower and take a tylenol i reminded him i'm allergic to it so he proceeded to tell me well just take half then. seriously your not only putting my life at stake but my unborn child. NO THANK YOU i never returned after that and had my files transfered to another doctor

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I love Dr. Geyer! He genuinely cares about his patients and thier families and is always there to listen and to explain whats going on. He's not a pill pusher, yet will give you meds if as needed. His office is organized and efficiently run and his secretary is superb! I am very happy with my doctor and would recommend him to eveyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I really like going to see Dr.Geyer as I find him to be very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to me! My family and I have been going to see him ever since he came to Moose Jaw, with no complaints whatsoever! His receptionist is one of a kind, very friendly and organized. I have had serious health problem and not once did I feel that Dr. Geyer didn't want to be my Doctor. We need more Doctors in this city like Dr.Geyer. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009