Ratings for Dr. Tami Masterson

She's been my grand daughter's dr for over 6 yrs always listening concerned and willing to be open minded

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

My girls love her she is very helpful and friendly very lucky to have her as our doctor

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

So lucky to have her as my daughters' paediatrician. So caring, passionate and knowledgeable. She's the best!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Paediatrician with a god complex- thinks she doesn't need to refer to specialist because she knows all. Saw her once; no referral to a paediatric neurologist for a child with seizures? Beware the doctor who thinks she knows everything; it's usually a cover for not knowing or desperation for praise. Neither helps a child.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

She's a wonderful dr and has an amazing staff who go above and beyond

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Masterson is such a blessing! She listens, talks, shares, is on OUR side. She is willing to go to bat for us and also be realistic about what to expect. We are so thankful for her work with our son!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Great doctor. I could not have asked for a better doctor for my daughter. We are blessed, and lucky. My daughter absolutely adores her, and so do we

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

She's got a heart of gold, always there and always supporting the children as well as constantly praising the parents for doing a great job. She is truly an angel without wings.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I am so surprised by all of the good comments. I have found Dr. Masterson to unnecessarily prescribe medication for kids in care. Not all children need Melatonin or asthma inhalers. She has also inserted herself and her opinion into case-planning. This is not her job.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr Masterson is an incredible Dr. We met her while fostering children in care. Not only is she an incredible paeditrician, but she works hard to bridge between the CFSA, foster parents an biological parents. She puts what is best for the child above everything else. She is attentive, caring and fully explains everything. We are so happy to have her as our paediatrician. She has gone above and beyond to learn the system,advocate for children in care and is a straight shooter. She supports patents (foster or otherwise).

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014