Ratings for Dr. Andrea Johnson

Upon arriving 10 minutes early, I waited an additional 30mins to be seen. The nurses were all huddled in a small area in the office. This is the same small area I was asked to discuss the details of my visit. Very unprofessional and absolutley No privacy. Dr. Johnson ws very friendly and professional during my visit. After seeing the doctor I got my blood drawn for several different test to be ran. The phlebotomist was very chatty. However somewhere among our small talk. The conversation went left and I felt as though she my have been assuming I was a prostitute. This judgemental behavior I should never experience at a "professional" place of business. I'm not a women of said activities and I felt disrespected. I left the office feeling disgusted and annoyed. I called in for my results the next week and was told all test were negative. However I chose to seek a 2nd opinion and was treated for a bacterial infection. Dr.Johnson misdiagnosed me! She cannot be trusted

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Doesn't listen to your questions. Doesn't seem very knowledgeable. For example, she told me you can't see ovaries on an ultrasound and that tachycardia is raised blood pressure. She isn't board certified, and it shows. Her partner, Carmichael is okay. But Johnson really shouldn't be a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

She was not very compassionate and misdiagnosed me. She did not speak to me during the whole exam and proceeded to talk to the assistant in the room with us. She never looked me in the eye. She did not answer any of my questions and in general was very cold. I am a medical student myself and I would NEVER act like this as a physician.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Andrea Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

First Health Network