Ratings for Dr. Matthew G. Vicinanzo

I have suffered with dacryocystitis and had two episodes of severe infection and swelling. Dr. Vic and his staff are so professional and kind at the same time. He operated on me( worked me in ) and I’m 1000% times better. My eye doesn’t drain for the first time in years. He even calls you on his cell to check on you post op. Can’t say enough about him and his office staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

a great doctor, very professional, answered all my question. did a ptosis repair in his office on both eyelids. I am happy with the results. I recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. V, is awesome. He is dedicated to his profession and confident in his skills. Very appealing chair side manner. It was quick and painless. I had upper eyelid surgery to one eye and it has healed beautifully. It looks better that the eye without surgery. Can't tell which eye had the problem.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Awesome! The best care anyone can ask for..he really takes care of his patients♥

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Vic did an excellent job with my eyelid surgery. He has a great personality which helped make the procedure so much better. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I got lucky. I had a problem for years that no other plastic surgeon or Oculoplastic surgeon would not touch. Dr Vicinanzo did his homework and then with the least invasive in office local surgery fixed both eyes. I am healing beautifully. Thank you Dr Vincinanzo.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Excellent doctor & staff! Have been a great blessing to me!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff. Dr. Vicinanzo is a very good surgeon & is has a good sense of humor. I am pleased with the results of eyelid surgery.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

He did Entropion surgery on my husband and It was PERFECT! my husband and it was PERFECT!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I am very pleased with the results of my brow lift. Dr. Vicinanzo is an exceptional doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Matthew G. Vicinanzo's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare