Ratings for Dr. Martin L. Thomley

My lens in my right eye had to be removed by another surgeon due to Thomley's incompetence. He performed 2 surgeries and improperly position my lens in the first resulting in sever double vision and then compounded the problem in a second surgery by suturing a lens to my iris causing even more issues to my eye and surrounding muscles. I wish I'd never even heard his name.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Not knowing this Doctor, but having a serious eye problem, prompted me to take a chance on Dr. Thombly. I found him to be knowledgable, yet kind and very compassionate. He's very down to earth, and takes time to explain things so you can understand. So thankful to have found him, and would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

THE BEST Retina specialist in Bham!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this doctor. Unlike most physicians, Dr. Thomley is extremely compassionate. He is very knowledgable in his field & responsive when you have an emergency. Dr. Thomley takes the time to explain your eye issues and answer any questions. Do not hesitate to go to this eye doctor. Our family is always most impressed with his manners and kindness (something most doctors lack in this day and age). You may have a long wait at his office (but this is routine with most opthamologists.)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Martin L. Thomley's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Florida