Ratings for Dr. Donald Diakun

Best dentist I have ever been to. The staff is amazing and they treat everyone with respect and politeness. I can not recommend Dr. Diakun and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Diakun is the best. I went in looking for veneers for my teeth and he suggest an alternative (tooth fillings) to save me money and give me the same result. He is an honest, kind, and caring dentist. Best dentist I have had.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

As a patient of more than twenty years, I find Dr. Diakun to be honest, kind, gentle and a thoroughly wonderful dentist. Cannot recommend Dr Diakun and his lovely staff enough. True ten out of ten dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have been a customer of his for 10+ years, and every visit is a relaxing experience. He is very knowledgeable and professional. The man is a genius with teeth and you immediately feel like you are in good capable hands from the moment you are greeted. The staff is a reflection of the doctor and are just as great in every aspect.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Great dentist very kind and tells you every thing he will do before he proceeds with it. You won't find an honest man like him to often these days so go visit this clinic if you want a good dentist who will improve your health and not just take your money.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

We have been patients for years. Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Wonderful dentist and very kind staff! I've not been here twice and I already feel like I've been coming her for years and years! Dr. Diakun is very personable as well as thorough, and always explains things to you very clearly and with zest! You can tell he has a passion for what he does and it makes me feel good about going here! So happy to have found this place.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I have been going to Diakun for almost 20 years, fantasti doctor and great staff!! Would never go anywhere else, he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Excellent care, takes his time with you and you won't feel rushed. I like his Hygienists too, they do a very thorough job. His front desk lady has a very nice manner too. Overall, the clinic is just great! Incidentally, I found him on this site

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. D and all his staff are so Professional, prompt and very knowledgeable. Always upbeat and friendly! I have been going there for almost 17+years and recommended him to my husband and other people. Although I have moved to Calgary, still willing to do the commute. Refuse to give up a great Dentist and friendly staff:)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013