Ratings for Dr. Donald Diakun

Best dentist ever. We’ve been going to him for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

I have been a patient for as long as I can remember. I highly recommend Dr. Daikun

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Have being going to Dr Diakun for a very long time and have had nothing but positive experiences! Would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Best dentist I have ever been to. The staff is amazing and they treat everyone with respect and politeness. I can not recommend Dr. Diakun and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Diakun is the best. I went in looking for veneers for my teeth and he suggest an alternative (tooth fillings) to save me money and give me the same result. He is an honest, kind, and caring dentist. Best dentist I have had.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

As a patient of more than twenty years, I find Dr. Diakun to be honest, kind, gentle and a thoroughly wonderful dentist. Cannot recommend Dr Diakun and his lovely staff enough. True ten out of ten dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have been a customer of his for 10+ years, and every visit is a relaxing experience. He is very knowledgeable and professional. The man is a genius with teeth and you immediately feel like you are in good capable hands from the moment you are greeted. The staff is a reflection of the doctor and are just as great in every aspect.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Great dentist very kind and tells you every thing he will do before he proceeds with it. You won't find an honest man like him to often these days so go visit this clinic if you want a good dentist who will improve your health and not just take your money.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

We have been patients for years. Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Wonderful dentist and very kind staff! I've not been here twice and I already feel like I've been coming her for years and years! Dr. Diakun is very personable as well as thorough, and always explains things to you very clearly and with zest! You can tell he has a passion for what he does and it makes me feel good about going here! So happy to have found this place.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015