Ratings for Dr. David L. Baker

I felt fairly comfortable with Dr.Baker until today, as he was referred to me by two individuals I trust. Two days post cataract surgery I went in to see Dr. Baker today as I felt my vision was declining. Post operative instructions were to notify them immediately if I experienced blurred vision. During my exam with Dr. Baker he asked me to read the chart and I imformed him I couldn't see any of the letters on the chart. He reached over and quickly squirted atropine in to my eyes and down the side of my face and stated "I don't have the time to play games with you today, go sit in the waiting area". With that statement Dr. Baker lost all of my trust and confidence. He essentially called me a liar. I can't put the health of my eyes in the hands of a doctor who won't listen to his patient. He knows I also have a macular pucker, but accusing me of wasting his time and lying about my health was the ultimate insult resulting in the loss of patient confidence.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

This doctor was extremely rude. He didn't even acknowledge or introduce himself when he entered the examination room. He spoke in a very demeaning tone. He acted as if he was irritated and put upon when he was asked to explain his diagnosis. how dare someone question him.Unprofessional to say the least, and very condescending in his manner.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

The most unpleasant Dr. I've ever dealt with in my life.Will NOT go back!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

very smart doctor and kind. Dr. Baker took extremely good care of my eye. His deligence and determination saved my eye sight. I know his medical certification in internal medicine and opthamology had an impact on his decision on my treatment. I would not trust my eyes to anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Would not see again, not a pleasant person.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. David L. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR