Ratings for Dr. Suthee Thumasathit

The best doctor I have ever seen. I truely believe he loves what he does. I have never felt more comfortable in an appointment and was amazed with his bedside manner, listening abilities, and sound advice when it came to my healthcare concerns. His nurse is amazing as well after my copay was taken I was called back right away only waited in room for about 5 minutes. She always is very friendly and prompt on returning calls. If you are reading this review, look no further. This is the healthcare professional for you.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

between arrival time and appointment time is very prompt with minimal waiting time. Office personnel is friendly and helpful. Upon entering the exam room, the wait time is usually not too long upon the arrival of the doctor. My Doctor is grat with attending to my medical needs and if other things arise with send me to the appropriate specialist as needed. He has been my doctor for 20 years and I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Thumasathit is the best!!! I have been a patient since the 90"s and I find him to be very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's the Best!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Thorough and puts you at ease. Runs the necessary tests and refers you when it is needed. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr T has been very good for my husband and i. He makes sure we have all the medicine we need for our problems. My husband being diabetic, he checks all the vitals. Gives us blood tests regular.Our results are either put on lab talk, or the nurse calls if it is important. The nurse always returns our calls.The office is always clean, and every one is friendly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

My husband and I have used Dr. Thomasathit for several years and trust his knowledge. He is always very pleasant and makes the doctors visit a much nicer experience.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr Thumasathit is always very respectful,knowledgeable and up to date on latest drugs or medicine. Always a pleasure to see him and get his advice or treatment.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

We have used Dr. "T" for many years and would not want to go to anyone else. He is patient, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He listens to and answers all your questions. He is always very pleasant. He is an outstanding doctor

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Suthee Thumasathit's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford