Ratings for Dr. Louis Bland

This is THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN EVER~!! He is so Loving & VERY patient. He actually LOVES his patients. He developes relationships with them and the kids ADORE him~!! I have a now 28 year old son who was a patient of Dr. Bland from birth. I now have a 9-1/2 year old daughter who has also been a patient from a babe. My son is about to have his first child and guess who the Pediatrician MUST be~!! Before Dr. Bland started his own practice, he was with an HMO. He left and we went right with him. I Love this doctgor and the kids love him so much they think they're supposed to see him everyday. He actually returns calls in the middle of night~!! If your child has been sick, they give a follow-up call~!! How many doctor's do that~!! This doctor LOVES his patients~!! I'm just praying he doesn't retire till ALL my kids , grandkids, great-grandkids & Great-Great Grandkids are all grown~!! I and my kids Love this Doctor and you will too~!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

He is wonderful! He is old school but he stays current.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Bland is a class act. He is very thorough and from the old school. He is wonderful with children. I know that my baby is in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Louis Bland's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1975)

Multiplan