Dr. Roger Johnson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roger Johnson

Very rude and abrupt - also treats his staff abominably. I could hear him shouting at his office receptionist [a very nice young man] from all the way down the hall. He's obviously on a very short fuse. A very unpleasant man. Take my advice - go elsewhere

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Very pleasant experience as Dr. Johnson was very kind as was the receptionist.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

with no induration, he called the result positive. other medical specialists read it negative. very stressful experience with him. not a false positive, simply negative. nothing latent here at all. BCG was over 40 years ago, read more online. upset patient with lots of trust lost.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

My husband and I just returned from a fantastic trip to India (thanks to Dr. Johnson's advice and vaccination). It was a bus tour and everyone on the trip became ill with diarrhea except my husband and me. We're so glad that we followed all of his advice as well as his recommendations for vaccination for our trip. Dr. Johnson not only provides vaccines and prescriptions for medications, he also spends time teaching his patients how to stay healthy. Thank God we listened. We are not going anywhere without first seeing Dr. Johnson. We're convinced that our visit to his clinic made our holiday in India enjoyable and diarrhea free. I highly recommend this doc. He has a great sense of humour and made us feel extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Cool doctor. Saw him for STD checkup and he made me feel real comfortable. Spent time explaining risks to me and encouraged me to practise safer sex. Would highly recommend this guy. No BS plus his office is really clean and private. It's also a travel clinic so people in the waiting room think I'm going on a trip instead of being checked for STD. Feels great!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

/I usually hate getting Paps done but a friend told me to go see Dr. Johnson at his clinic since I don't have a regular family doctor. I was surprised by how gentle, thoughtful and respectful Dr. Johnson was. He explained everything that he was going to do and made me feel at ease. Hadn't had a Pap done in more than 15 years and suspected that there was something wrong down there. Turns out that I had an infection which Dr. Johnson treated me for and there was great follow-up. I would highly recommend this doctor, especially to women who are nervous or uncomfortable with having Paps done.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Johnson was very helpful in keeping me healthy during my recent business trip to China. I'm thankful that I listened to his advice and got the vaccines that he recommended because several of my colleagues became really sick....one had to go to the hospital with severe diarrhea. I would definitely recommend this doctor to my friends, family and colleagues. I already have!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

This man is a fearmonger. Went in for Yellow Fever shot and he Got Very Angry when I said I didn't want every imaginable vaccine and booster while I was there. He tries to use fear as a tactic and bends the truth to get his point across (eg. uses WHO's meningitis belt inaccurately). Told me I was wasting His time (? what about this huge waste of mine?), that he hadn't gone to school for 12 years to get his time wasted and, childishly, and added he would sleep fine not worrying about me. Finally, after sitting through Over An Hour of his spiel and then his Petulant Anger, he gave me the shot I went for (I was starting to wonder if I would be getting it), and I left, relieved to finally be out of there. Oh, yes, he said I should have let the receptionist know I was only there for the Yellow Fever shot, which I had done - twice. Check elsewhere for prices too, especially Costco, where malaria tabs and Dukoral are much less and don't come with such a terrible hassle.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

We cannot be happier with Dr Johnson who has taken care of our family's vaccination needs over the years. He is professional, courteous and great with all of our 3 kids.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

My wife and I separately saw Dr. Johnson for shingles vacines. We both had the same impression of a very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Very professional yet personable and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011