Ratings for Dr. James A. Tammaro

I had a semi-occlusion of an optic nerve in my left eye, which Dr. Tammaro either did not see, or did not tell me about for unknown reasons. The correct diagnosis was revealed to me by another eye doctor, who took a detailed picture of my retina. Also, Dr. Tammaro's office had tried to overcharge me when I needed glasses. When I objected to the overcharge, he terminated the eye care (for which I was grateful, because that was how the semi-occlusion of my left eye's optic nerve was discovered by the next eye doctor).

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Tammaro is a wonderful person and a skilled surgeon. When I had to have an emergency temporal artery biopsy, he was kind, patient to explain the procedure, answered all my questions, and just plain cared about me. His staff was wonderful too. He and Dr. Stagner of Kingman work together and they are both high quality caring doctors. It is not easy to find a skilled doctor that also has a wonderful bedside manner that is reassuring and calming. Dr. Tammaro has both of these qualities and I would highly recommend him for any type of surgery that he practices. Thank you Dr. Tammaro!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. James A. Tammaro's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Lake Havasu City, AZ