Ratings for Dr. Kenneth S. Snow

Businesslike in his approach, which suits me. Sometimes a lot of waiting to see him. I had cataract surgery done by him and was very happy with it. The surgical procedures and things I needed to do were explained in detail and the follow up process was informative and went very smoothly. I would definitely return to him for future eye care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Very proficient & business like. My surgery went great and I'm very happy. I had cataracts in both eyes, and had no idea I'd become so blind. My world has become much more colorful thanks to the doctor. I recommend highly if you're in need.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Very rude, made me feel like an idiot I will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

he is in patient did not like to anser question make fun of my mom

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Kenneth Snow almost let me go blind. Bback in the late 90's I went to him for years. And in 1998 I got in a car accident and eventually left his office and went to a better doctor thank god. Now I had glacoma issues and never once did this doctor ever check my eyes for what I got treated for at my now current doctor. Personally I could have went blind if I had stayed in his care.I never liked his vedside manner nor his ora when in his presents. His office never once checked me for any diseases of the eye. No laser surgery was offered nor sugested. When Igot to my current doctor. He asked me why wasn't I treated earlier with laser surgery. Well, you can't let any doctor touch you and you better decern of they truly care for your condition. I pray none of my relatives ,friends, family, my children or grand children are ever touched by this man!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I waited an hour in the waiting room. Being on the autism spectrum, I can not filter out the distractions. The TV going in the waiting room, and the patient conversations were overwhelming. More time watching a video in the back on cataracts. But I got to talk with other patients there. All had good things to say about Dr. Snow. He took the time to answer all my questions. I was there for 3 hours (which seems bloody long to me), but I had no major issues, other then long waits. It turned out I DO have cataracts. Who knew?

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I went to see Dr Snow after being diagnosed with Glaucoma from another physician. The staff was very helpfull, positive, and supportive. I am the type of person who does not like it sugar coated and Dr. Snow was very blunt with his diagnosis, not mean just straight to the point. I am a current patient and am well taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Does not like to answer questions or address concerns of patient. All the other reviews are spot on. Use at your own risk as this guy is very uncaring.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Unfortunately,I also do not have great remarks for Dr. Snow. I called into Dr. Snow's office for an appointment and the only date they said they had available was in 2 weeks; I pleaded with them to see if they could schedule me sooner, but apparently they do not have room for "eye emergency's". I came into my appointment early (knowing that new patients have to fill out lots of paperwork) and still waited ~20 minutes to be seen by one of the staff members. After blood pressure and eye tests were administered, they placed me in a waiting room to wait another 30 minutes to see Dr. Snow. I found Dr. Snow to be very impatient (as I had never had my eyes dilated before) and exasperated as he talked to me. He had no sense of finesse as he kept trying to pry my eyes open EVEN THOUGH I asked for him to wait while I adjusted my vision (blinked). After that, he told me he was going to refer me to an optometrist and walked right out. Horrible experience....

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I did not find Dr. Snow very helpful at all. I found him very impersonable and impatient with my questions. Several members of his staff were also rude to me as well, and I spent a lot of time in the waiting room with no explanations; I was just transferred from room to room. After two visits (to his credit, the second visit was slightly better than the first) I had had enough and switched to an optometrist that a co-worker had recommended to me. I have not regretted the switch!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Kenneth S. Snow's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Assurant