Ratings for Dr. Lucie Shoghikian

Best dentist ever. Dedicated, honest makes it fun to go to the dentist. Staff is fantastic as well, very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Worst dentist ever, painful treatment, yellow filling that doesn't match tooth color. Always in a rush and late. Not recommend this Doctor at all!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dre.Shoghikian is a great dentist .Always in a good mood very thorough and also very competent. During the Christmas Holiday I has an emergency and she helped me out right away. Some of my family and I have been with her over 15 years.The hygienists and the front office ladies are really fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I’ve been going to see her all my life and wouldn’t ever go elsewhere. She is kind, professional, honest and punctual.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. Lucie is not only a great dentist but helped me out when I had an emergency and needed treatment quickly. I'd highly recommend her and her office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Lucie and her whole team are simply the best in service, support, knowledge. She has been my dentist for akmost 15 years.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I suffer from severe anxiety and the thought of even going to the dentist quite frankly freaks me out. Her staff was awesome from the first panicked phone call to walking int he door. Dr. SHoghikian greeted me in the hallway and instantly calmed my nerves. She took the time to talk first and explain everything she was going to do. She was amazing and all her staff from the hygenists to the front office ladies are fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I never thought you could enjoy a visit to the dentist. Great dentist and staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

She's been our family dentist for over 20 years. She's friendly, caring and thorough. She's top notch! Denise & Family

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

The best in the west! She's friendly, fast, precise. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016