Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Cohen

I was referred to Dr. Stuart Cohen to have a chalazion drained. I went to his office and he spent more time belittling my previous healthcare practitioners than he did on my chalazion. I asked him if he would drain it and he said I had to make a separate appointment - which I did. During the next appointment he completely ignored my chalazion and gave me an eye exam. I asked him (again) if he could drain my chalazion and he said I would have to make yet another appointment to have it done. I then asked him if I could have the prescription for my eyeglasses after the eye exam he gave me. He said 'no - he will do it again after yet another appointment'. I cut my ties then and went to someone competent who immediately helped me. Dr. Stuart Cohen was probably the worst physician I ever saw in my life and I would NEVER refer him to anyone. His personality is bizarre and his actions lead me to believe his was more concerned with milking my insurance company than helping me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Stuart M. Cohen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1967)