Ratings for Dr. Carl Czuboka

Fantastic doctor, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Very kind and professional, a big loss for Montreal!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Carl is a prince. Among the best... Montreal's loss is definitely Atlanta's gain. I have never had (and probably never will again) such an attentive, kind, prompt, knowlegeable, gentle person care for me. I saw him for more than 10 years and fell honoured to have been able to do so.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

miss Dr. Czuboka tremendously, an excellent doctor, he took the time to listend and was always very thorough...a shame to have lost him to Atlanta.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Czuboka is a prince among men. He is kind, he is funny, gentle, optimistically realistic, and incredibly knowledgeable. The thing that I appreciated most about him was that he took the time to listen closely to my concerns, and he seemed to respect my intuition. He never dismissed my worries without exploring them with me. Such a shame that we've lost him to the USA... What can we do to keep doctors like him in our province?

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Czuboka is a kind doctor who has a very pleasant manner. Seems to really like his work and I've never felt rushed despite his work in a hectic CLSC environment. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Patient, sensitive, genuinely caring, tremendous integrity, extremely knowledgeable, thorough, knows how to put patient at their ease. A real old fashioned family doctor - like we used to see 50 years ago. A real gem - one of a kind.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

He's friendly and knows his stuff, he takes the time to answer any questions i might have and puts me at ease, really easy to talk to

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007