Ratings for Dr. Kim L. Cooper

Great doctors! Worth any wait, they are so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

After waiting in the very crowded waiting area for a very long time, Dr.Apte rushed me through the eye exam. Consequently the glasses prescription she wrote turned out to be extremely off which caused me to pay additional $200 for another eye exam and a correction of already $600-glasses. When called by the optician, Dr. Cooper (head dr.) refused to pay for the correction of the glasses or take any responsibility for her employee's mistake.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I'm sad to see the negative comments. Dr. Cooper saw our daughter for a chalazion on her eye that was enormous and not responding to all of the things we tried. She reccomended surgery & was very understanding & patient in addressing my concerns. I felt she spoke to me mom to mom, which I liked. She scheduled the surgery quickly (our daughter mentioned that some kids at school had been teasing her), helped us deal with the insurance maze & did a fantastic job. She even came in on her own day off to do the pre-op stuff with us. There's not even a tiny scar. I would definitely go back to her for any future serious eye problems. We did have to wait a very long time in the office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

What a waste of time. I had a bad stye in my eye and finally got an appointment one week after I called with my emergency. The main doctor Dr Cooper wasn't even in the day I went in. I was seen by an optometrist instead who didn't seem to know very much about medical issues. When I questioned her about her "lack" of medical training, she got very defensive and said that she was the only doctor in the office at the time, so I was basically stuck with her. I can some up my experience in one statement "BAIT and SWITCH" Stay away if you want good care!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Kim L. Cooper's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP