Ratings for Dr. Ferzaad Moosa

I had very bad vision. I wore contact lenses and glasses most of my teenage life. I hated my glasses! But contact lenses were okay as long as I touched my own eyes! Until I met Dr. Moosa at Excel Laser Vision Institute. I had been to many doctors before but I was never comfortable with any of them. Dr. Moosa's bed side manner, knowledge, caring nature, and smiling attitude gave me the confidence to have my lasik eye surgery with him. He also has a very nice staff which made the experience easier. It has been a remarkable experience, I actually wake up and am able to see clearly without having to fumble for my glasses or see through blurry lenses or visions. This was the best decision I made to have Dr. Moosa perform my lasik eye surgery. Thank You Dr. Moosa and Excel Laser Vision Institute for this remarkable surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

This was by far the best experience I've had at a doctors office. The staff was pleasant and approachable.They ACTUALLY took me in on time, which is a first for me at a doctors office. Dr. Moosa himself is an amazing surgeon. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction. The surgery was painless. His post-op was excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about the excel laser vision institute, its doctor & staff. I would also highly recommend him for anybody wanting to go for the surgery. Its been 5 years since my operation, and I can say that my vision continues to be 20/20. A life changing experience of which I have Dr. Moosa to thank.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

A very pleasant experience for me. I got to my appointment about 5 minutes early, the staff was very polite and friendly, doctor came in on time, was very patient and answered all my questions in detail. Surgery was painless and surprisingly very quick. The best part was my surgery was on a Saturday Morning, Dr. Moosa, the surgeorn, not his assistant called me to see if I was okay and he actually came in to the office on Sunday morning for my post-op - now that's what I call helpful and Amazing. No complications, No pain, Everything went smoothly and now my vision is 20/20. Thanks Dr. Moosa! Thanks Excel Laser Vision! I definitely rate this Doctor 5/5...Excellent:)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I went in to see Dr. Moosa based on my sisters recommendation. She had surgery with him 6 years ago and I was impressed by her experience with him. I waited because I was too young and had to wait till my prescription stabilized. Well in january this year (2012) I decided it was time. The experience was fast and painless! But what impressed me most was the personalized care! i got a follow-up call that evening from Dr. Moosa, himself! I was so pleased with the after care that I have recommended the surgery to many of my friends. My brother is next, and has a consultation during spring break! For anyone reading this, don't hesitate! Go and see Dr. Moosa for excellent results!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

very unsatisfactory results,pain one year to date, no positive response from doctor, untruthful evaluation by staff,in general poor results leading to eye degeneration, loss of workability, very unsatifactory result.

Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Ferzaad Moosa's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp