Ratings for Dr. ROBERT G. Starr

I'm highly recommended Dr. Starr because he's my number 1 go-to doctor 👍 I wish that there are more professional experts like him. He has the personality that any patient will feel at ease and trust. He provided the best service at his private friendly practice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Seven years ago, Dr. Starr discovered that I have glaucoma. He started treating me immediately with laser surgery and glaucoma medication which drastically reduced the pressure in my eyes and saved me from going blind! I am so fortunate that Dr. Joseph Nassir sent me to see Dr. Starr. Now, Dr. Starr takes care of my whole family. He is so flexible with our schedules and I can't thank Dr. Starr enough for saving my sight. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Starr to anybody in need of an amazing ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

think I look younger too. So, thanks a lot Dr. Starr, I really appreciate it!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I would highly recommend going to see Dr Starr. He has worked very hard on my behalf. The ER doctor at Orange Coast Memorial told me to see Dr. Starr immediately. His staff scheduled me that same day and because of Dr. Starr's knowledge and thoroughness, he has successfully saved my eye from a horrific infection. Dr. Starr cares more about his patients than any other doctor that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My 81 year old mom had an extreme headache coupled with vomiting emergency and the loss of the vision of her right eye; so, the Hospital ER referred us to Dr. Starr. Dr. Starr immediately diagnosed her as having Acute Glaucoma. Her eye had so much pressure that it caused her blindness, vomiting and headache. We thought she may not be able to recover and may be permanently blind. Dr. Starr worked quickly, gave her medication to lower the pressure in preparation for laser surgery and Saved My Mom's Eye!!! Dr. Starr is also an exceptionally friendly doctor and we always feel that he is looking out for us. I ended up referring myself as well as my other family members to Dr. Starr to check for Glaucoma and other eye issues!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had an excellent experience at Dr. Starr's office. His staff is very friendly and helpful. Very short wait time and they validate parking. :) I highly recommend Dr. Starr to anyone looking for a great ophthalmologist!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Starr by Dr. Joseph Nassir for an issue I had with my eyes.I had a really bad infection to the point where I was taking three different kinds of eyedrops everyday. I almost lost my eye to the severe infection I had in it. If it wasn't for Dr. Starr, I would have lost my eye. After seeing him multiple times the infection eventually went away. I thank Dr. Starr for all that he has done for me and I highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Starr diagnosed and treated my glaucoma and pterygiums. I am so glad that a friend of mine recommended him. His staff is very friendly and caring. Thank you so much for saving my sight and taking such good care of me Dr. Starr.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Robert Starr is an excellent eye surgeon! When I came to his office, I was completely blind and he saved my right eye. He helped me out by carefully removing the metal debris that were in my eye. I am very grateful that I am seeing 20/20 again. Thank you Dr. Starr for saving my vision!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I was trying to find a good ophthalmologist and one of my close friends recommended that I see Dr. Robert Starr in Huntington Beach. Now that I have been having my eyes checked by Dr. Starr for almost two and a half years, I can say with confidence that I am always very happy to come to see him. I love the way that Dr. Starr treats me and his tremendous knowledge base makes me feel comfortable. I really admire Dr. Starr and feel fortunate to have him as my ophthalmologist! I trust Dr. Starr completely to take care of my eyes and I highly recommend him for all your eye care needs.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. ROBERT G. Starr's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp