Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Goldberg

Dr Goldberg is an exceptional Dr, talented , compassionate with a steady detailed approach. I trust him and appreciate his honesty , warmth and Artistry. He’s a rare breed and any patient is lucky to have access to him Wendy H

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Excellent experice with the excellent Dr. I am more than happy with Dr. Goldberg

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Goldberg assures you of the results you will receive from your procedure. He is focused and makes you feel special. I find him to be the best doctor as he is caring and respectful of his patients. Above all he is a leader in his field and I am so proud to be his patient!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I had orbital decompression about 10 years ago on both eyes. I cannot say enough about dr Goldberg, I knew I was in great hands. I'm just about to go back for a check up. My vision has been stable, cannot ask for more.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I am a senior male – 78 years old - and was preparing to have cornea repair surgery. My surgeon told me that I needed to have cosmetic eyelid surgery first, so the eyelids could effectively manage the tears. He referred me to Dr. Robert Goldberg at the Jules Stein Institute, U.C.L.A. All of my adult life, I was told that my eyes looked too “prominent”, but, not being a T.V. star, I never considered plastic surgery. I am now 5 months post surgery and the result is incredible. I am thrilled with my new look, but more important is the exceptional quality of care I received. Dr. Goldberg is thorough, takes all the time necessary to explain and has a team of wonderful and dedicated people. And, he is a truly dedicated and nice man. This is my way of saying “Thank you”. John Altschul – Attorney at Law

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Goldberg did surgery under my eyelid more than 10 years ago. He was marvelous. Said there would be a small scar. Tere is NO scar. He is excellent. Called me that evening at home to make sure I was OK. Wonderful man. My daughter is an ophthalmologist. Dr. Goldman is outstanding!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Went to Dr. G. for second lower blepharoplasty (first one was over 20 years ago). He is a brilliant doctor. I paid a huge sum in consultation fees with several other docs in SF before deciding to go with him in LA. So glad I did. I am only one week post op and already healing nicely. All the others with whom I consulted, either mentioned him or had studied under him. Two things made me decide he was the one for me. One, I had a friend who went to him for the same procedure who raved about his work and who looks fantastic (not fake, just better). Two, he confidently told me he could help me whereas all the others hemmed and hawed telling me my case is complex. He has a fine manner and is a gentleman. If you want rude, I can tell you about one his colleagues in SF who, though qualified, is a complete jerk. Perhaps some could find him socially awkward (though I did not) but he is a highly skilled professional, pleasant enough and delivers quality results.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Excellent physician and surgeon. I have an orbital fracture as well as a severed optic nerve as a result of an accident. Dr. Goldberg has performed many surgeries on me in the last 10 years. . . too many to count. I don't know what I would have done if I had never sought his expertise. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Was extremely happy with Dr. Goldberg after having 3 surgeries due to GO. He was very attentive as well as all of the staff. He called during the weekend to check on me and gave me his number in case I needed him. My eyes are almost as they were prior to the disease. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Wonderful, caring doctor who is an amazing surgeon . Dr Goldberg operated on my left eye and did a beautiful job. I highly recommend him to anyone. Friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Robert A. Goldberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners