Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

100 % recommend Christena McNab the Aesthetic Clinical Specialist for all things injectable! Actually teared up with joy seeing my face after she finished with my (first experience) fillers! Gave her my trust and she didn't let me down! Loved the results! Please don't hesitate to see her!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Hi, I had breast augmentation done in July by dr Silverman. Dr Silverman and his staff are kind and have been there for me every step of the way. I would highly recommend him. My breast are amazing and exactly what I wanted . They don't look fake and they feel amazing !!!!!!!! Thank you Silverman and staff

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I had breast augmentation May 2016 and the swelling remained reasonably palpable and larger on rt side. Dr Silverman reassured me and followed my healing process till yesterday 5 months later and no doubt he was right that in time swelling would resolve and it did.........all looks wonderful and extremely natural. They do not look fake , they look absolutely natural and beautiful. He is professional and a very good surgeon.....it is evident he is passionate about his work and takes pride in the result. I would never hesitate recommending him and his staff to friends.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I received breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Silverman 1 week ago and am very happy with my results. I am approx 5'6/127lbs and went with 275cc silicone gel under the muscle. I had very little breast tissue so I was worried the result wouldn't look natural but I am very pleased so far. Once all of the swelling goes down I should be a B cup, which is what I wanted. Dr. Silverman was very accurate in his assessment of what was realistic for me. He did suggest in the consult to go slightly bigger (330cc) as most people regret not going bigger, but at the time I wasn't comfortable with that. In the end, Dr. Silverman said the smaller ones were the better choice as I may have had stretch marks with the larger ones (my skin was very tight). I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman and his staff to anyone considering this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr Silverman and his staff were amazing. They always made me feel welcome and comfortable. I am beyond amazed with the results from my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Most amazing plastic surgeon !! I have had a few cosmetic surgeries since I lost a large amount of weight from other cosmetic surgeons and dr Silverman is by far the most caring , knowledgable and down to earth doctor. He is very professional , meticulous and puts a lot of pride into his work . I had a lower body lift ( contour ) and liposuction on my hips and things 1 week ago , and I am very pleased with what I see at this point .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Best plastic surgeon ever (and I have been to many!!) would highly recommend to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Results beyond expected

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I had my agumentation surgery a year ago and the clinic called me yesterday to follow up, which was a nice touch. Everything went better than expected and my nerves were eased almost immediately (i was very nervous coming into this). The staff at the clinic perfomed expeptionally. They were knowledgable and professional. I had a lot of questions, as i was very nervous and they were all answered promptly, usually within minutes! I did A LOT of research before choosing where to have my agumentation done as i was VERY nervous. I eventually settled on Dr. Silverman after several reccommendations and seeing that he was rated #1 on RateMD. The doctor himself was incredibly professional and caring. I did not feel rushed, undervalued or pressured even once during the whole experience. The doctor answered all my questions, understood my goals and worked with me to achieve the outcome that i wanted during the preconsultation. The surgery itself took place at the Almonte Hospital which was small and quiet. I would recommend this doctor to friends and family. The whole experience, start to finish, was better than expected.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

staff was excellent, however I was not impressed with Dr. Silverman. i would not recommend him for anyone considering cosmetic surgery

Submitted June 22, 2016

My experience with Dr. Silverman was amazing. The staff were so professional and helpful from the start. When I visited Dr. Silverman the first time, he understood exactly what I wanted and answered all my questions. He gave me suggestions on size, material and shape (breast augmentation) and was very on point and honest about the results I would get. Post surgery, the results are 100% what I asked for and what I imagined I would get. Before and after surgery, I was never left alone and felt like I was a queen. Dr. Silverman makes sure that his patients are as comfortable and relaxed as possible at every visit. He does NOT treat you like you're less important when you are done paying. He is honest about what he can do for you. He is not the type of Doctor that will tell you what you want to hear just to get you to sign. I'm extremely satisfied and I have already started to recommend him. He's definitely worth a visit.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation