You may also like

Rate Dr. Howard Silverman

Dr. Howard Silverman's Ratings

I recently had a breast augmentation done with Dr Silverman and couldn't be happier!! Dr Silverman was extremely knowledgable and professional yet very down to earth. He asked lots of questions and really took the time to discuss with me what i wanted and how we could achieve my desired results. Going in for the procedure i was obviously quite nervous but the staff at the Almonte hospital and Dr Silverman were absolutely wonderful, i felt so at ease and very well taken care of. Dr Silverman and his staff have exceeded my expectations, I cannot recommend him enough, if you want the best he is it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I willed turning 66 this year - I'm a single good looking man that still feels 40, so I decided to, without any reference just go on the internet and google: 'best cosmetic surgeon in Ottawa' - Dr. Silverman came up. That was it. I went for the interview and realized Dr Silverman knew his stuff, (very smart relaxed man) but i also could tell he was a perfectionist. So i said "do whatever to my face but I don't want to look like a deer in the headlights or stretched 'face lift' look." Wow.. He did quite a lot, 4 hour surgery - I' m Scottish, but man this was a scary moment as I waited at the hospital! - - He cleaned up the turkey neck look (lipo) got rid of the 'jowls' smoothed out my eye lids, etc.… Pretty big stuff.. But, It's been now 5 weeks and I had no idea how happy I am with myself for doing this - and what a super job this man did. I have friends and associates that really can't figure out how come I'm looking so good. Some think it must have been a big weight loss? Some this I was off for relaxation… You really cannot tell I had a 'face lift' But all in all I did not do this for others - I did it so when I look in the mirror I'm back about 12 years ago where I left off being seen as just looking attractive.. - I told Dr. silverman - that I did this all without help from others and it was worrisome - I let him know that if someone is worried... to have them call me - I am more than pleased and I'd recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone for cosmetic, facial or otherwise surgery, as he really did a 'Very Perfect- exactly the right amount!' job. - Fred

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2839170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Après avoir consulté ce site internet durant plusieurs mois et avoir rencontré quelques chirurgiens, j’ai finalement fais mon choix et opté pour le Dr. Silverman. Il m’a fait sentir à l’aise dès le début. Il est très professionnel et très disponible à répondre à nos questions par courriel. Toute son équipe est très compétente. Mon augmentation mammaire a eu lieu en mai dernier. Quelle belle expérience ce fut! Tout a bien été du début à la fin et dans mon cas, à peu près pas de douleur après l’opération. J’en suis à 4 semaines après la chirurgie et j’ai eu plusieurs rendez-vous de suivi depuis; il est toujours à l'heure. Le résultat est merveilleux, exactement ce que j’avais demandé; un look naturel et proportionnel à mon corps. Je peux dire dès maintenant que si j’opte pour une autre chirurgie, c’est Dr. Silverman qui la fera. Son tarif est un plus élevé que d’autres chirurgiens du côté québécois mais notre corps (et notre santé) en vaut grandement la peine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman & I highly recommend him. I couldn't be happier with the results. I was nervous that the size Dr. Silverman recommended wouldn't be large enough, but it's perfect. The majority of people who find out I've had a breast augmentation are legitimately surprised at how natural & proportionate my breasts look. I'm only a few months in & I know I made the right decision with having the surgery & with choosing Dr. Silverman.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2828074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and lift done. Dr. Silverman is extremely professional, and patient. I had so many questions for him and he took his time answering them. I had many post surgery appointments with him, which reassured me that everything was fine. My only complaint is that I went a little too big for my liking.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr. Silverman and I couldn't be happier with the results! He asked so many questions on what I wanted to end up looking like and it's exactly like I wanted. He is very calm and kind and knows when to make a little joke to ease nervousness. The experience at the hospital was first-rate and all the appointments before and after have exceeded expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Silverman - and already have - to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2796975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Je suis extrêmement contente d'avoir choisi Dr. Silverman pour mon augmentation mammaire. Il a répondu à toutes mes questions, autant en consultation que par courriel. Le suivi est impeccable et j'adore le résultat, bien que ça ne fait que 2 mois qu'à eu lieu l'intervention. Bref, un chirurgien professionnel et compétent et je dois mentionner aussi la coordonnatrice Vanessa qui est super charismatique.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Silverman and his entire practice is amazing! I honestly cannot recommend him enough. I had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I had thought about a breast augmentatio for a long time but after I had my consult with him in January I couldn't wait to go through with it as I knew he was the right doctor for me. He has a very calming friendly demeanor which made me feel extremely comfortable, and I knew after speaking with him that he understood exactly what I wanted and would be able to deliver. He helped me choose the perfect size based on the pictures I brought in and my frame, and thanks to him I feel the size is exactly what I wanted! The office is very nice and the entire staff has always been very friendly in every interaction I've had with them. I had my surgery at Almonte hospital and can honestly say it was a great experience. Dr Silverman even wheeled me into the OR himself when they were running only a few minutes late. Anyway it's now been 3 months and my recovery went extremely smoothly. Scars looked fine right from when the bandages came off, I lost no sensation at all, and they've settled in beautifully, I couldn't be happier. If you want the best, he's it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Had a breast augmentation a couple years ago. Great doctor. Very skilled, very professional. He's an artist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Even though I am only one day postOp, I am thrilled with my results. I had a breast augmentation and lip filler. And the results of the implants look incredible already. Exactly the look I wanted to achieve. Dr Silverman saw my inspiration pictures and recommended the size and profile. I found him to be very friendly and I felt so comfortable and at ease with him from the minute I first met him. His office staff are very warm and friendly as well. For my procedure it was done at the Almonte hospital and I can not say enough good things about the nurses that admitted me and prepped me. I am very phobic of needles and have very small veins so IVs have always been challenging and make me panic. The nurses were so gentle and genuinely caring. It really meant a lot to me. I would highly recommend Dr Silverman to anyone looking for any cosmetic procedure. I was told he was one of the best and he certainly is!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2735655].votes_count ]]