Dr. Howard Silverman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

After my initial consultation with Dr. Silverman, I knew that he was the surgeon for me. He was professional, yet down to earth, has a great sense of humor and made me feel at ease on the day of my BA surgery. My entire experience from initial consultation to my final follow up was excellent, and that was largely in part not only to Dr. Silverman but also his staff members that I had contact with, specifically Vanessa and Aleksandra, a great asset to his team. If you are considering BA, then please meet with Dr. Silverman, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Silverman was always professional & helpful. I had a mommy makeover done which went very well. I had a revision done to one area 6mths post and Dr Silverman was very supportive which allowed me to achieve the desired result. I am very pleased with the service & the results.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have been working with Amy for the past few months and love her! Amy is a dream to deal with and extremely knowledgeable about what works best for you!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Christena and Amy are amazing!! I highly recommend Christena for Botox! Her technique and application is REALLY good! She is very knowledgeable and honest !

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Silverman and his staff are awesome. I was so pleased with the results of my proceeded. Dr. Silverman went above and beyond the follow up care. I would recommend Dr. Silverman to all. Rest assure that you would be in capable, compassionate hands.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I would refer Dr. Silverman to anyone in need to having surgery. Such a professional manner and bedside manner on the surgery day. Everything was covered that needed to be, so happy with my outcome and final product.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I would refer Dr Silverman to anyone in need of Plastic surgery. He is professional and does such an amazing job with as little discomfort as possible! I'm so happy with my final product!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Amazing staff and the whole process just amazing. I always felt welcomed and all questions answered. I am so pleased with the results. Just everything was more than expected. Just awesome. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Amazing experience! 3 months post BA surgery and I am so happy with my results. The whole team is excellent and Dr. Silverman made the experience very comfortable and easy.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I had breast augmentation, Dr SIlverman and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process. He gave his opinion on which size he felt would look the best and most natural. I am very pleased with the surgery as well as the process prior and after. Thank you to everyone

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation