Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

I had my abdominoplasty done by Dr. Silverman and am more than happy with my results. He is very knowledgeable with excellent bed-side manners. During my consultation, I had considered breast implants (which now I am glad I did not get done) and never did I feel pushed to do the procedure - it's like he could read me better than I could read myself - he was just informative. A couple of days after my surgery I emailed him with my concerns and he responded within hours of my email. The Almonte Hospital is a great place for him to perform his surgery, it's quiet and not too busy (I was the 1st surgery in the morning). His staff is friendly, and very accommodating, booking extra appointments if need be (such as if there are concerns they cannot answer over the phone). I recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I had a breast implant and labiaplasty surgery done by Dr Silverman. I am very pleased with both surgeries results. It was my family doctor who referred me to Dr Silverman as his daughter also had a positive experience and result with her breast implant. Everything went very well from the start, the consultation, the surgery and the follow-up care after surgery. The procedures were explained to me very well by Dr Silverman. We had great communication as he listened to my needs, answered to all my concerns and I was surprised to find out that he is fluent in French. This really help me as I feel more comfortable expressing myself in my own language. His team and the staff from the hospital were very professional as well. They were very helpful, caring and they made me feel at ease at all times. If I have to recommend a surgeon in Ottawa for any of these two surgeries, I strongly recommend Dr Silverman to anyone without any hesitation. I am so happy from the results which have really changed my life. I feel more confident now about my body. My only regret is waiting so long before going ahead with these surgeries.

Submitted February 3, 2016

The results of my abdominoplasty are more than I could have expected. I went in with average expectations and Dr. Silverman assured me I could have perfect results and I should expect no less, and he delivered. I am more than impressed with my new abs. Dr. Silverman was very knowledgeable, he discussed alternative options and explained why an abdominoplasty would be a great option for me. His staff were very friendly, speedy, and communicative. His office is very busy and appointments are concise, but I always felt very well attended to. On one occasion where I had a concern about my healing I emailed Dr. Silverman on his direct email and he replied with a very thoughtful reply within minutes assuring me all was normal; but he still went beyond and had me come in to follow-up appointment on my concern which was very appreciated. I look forward to having a BA procedure done with him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I decided to meet with Dr. Silverman to discuss replacing my breast implants. At my initial consultation, Dr. Silverman patiently answered my lengthy list of questions. I decided to proceed with the surgery, which was somewhat more complicated due to the formation of scar tissue in my breasts. After surgery, one of my implants took some time to fall into place, which necessitated additional visits to monitor my progress. Dr. Silverman’s patience and willingness to answer all of my questions and concerns during this process was reassuring. Now, four months later, I am very pleased with the result and am happy that I proceeded with the surgery and having chosen Dr. Silverman as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Silverman in September 2015 and am thrilled with my results. I had had two C-sections and a weight loss of 90lbs. The weight loss left me with a very unattractive "apron" of loose skin. I did a lot of research to find the right surgeon and found Dr. Silverman. I was impressed with his academic credentials and experience, and booked a consultation. The consultation confirmed that I had picked the right surgeon - Dr. Silverman took his time and explained all of my options. He was patient, well-informed and had a very gentle and calming disposition. We discussed a number of procedures including a tummy tuck, lower body lift and thigh lift. In the end, I decided on a tummy tuck and never felt pressured about that decision. My surgery went extremely well - the hospital staff at the Almonte Hospital were fantastic. Dr, Silverman did an amazing job. I had no drains, and a complication-free recovery. While researching the procedure, I looked at hundreds of tummy tuck pictures online, and I feel like my incision is the neatest one I have ever seen. The placement of my scar is absolutely perfect. Dr. Silverman is truly an artist, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I am still strongly considering a thigh lift to get rid of the excess skin on my inner thighs caused by my weight loss, and Dr. Silverman will absolutely be my surgeon of choice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Love, love, love dr silverman and his staff. I have had nothing but an awesome experience. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who wants a little work done:)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Had a consultation for a face lift and felt rushed. He over charges and when you don't want to book he directs you to fillers! Not happy and would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

After deciding to have a breast augmentation and doing a lot of online research I approached Dr. Silverman's practice and began the process. Dr. Silverman was patient, explaining everything in a way that my husband and I would understand and making us feel completely at ease with the decision. After several consultations I went ahead with the surgery on the 22nd of September. I was glad the procedure was done in the hospital as that offered me a level of assurance during the surgery that I don't think I would have had, had it been done in an office setting. The surgery was successful and I was more than happy with the results. The professionalism and caring manner of all the staff was great. As this was a brand new and unique situation for me I had many questions and a few minor concerns in the days following the surgery. Dr. Silverman and his staff answered them all. Even when I emailed with questions they were quickly responded to. No waiting. That was very reassuring. I am approaching the 3 month point and the results are better than I hoped and exactly what I wanted. The follow-ups will continue with Dr. Silverman until he is satisfied with the results. Dr. Silverman's staff is also very attentive and I would like to send a special thank you to Vanessa. She coordinated all the appointments and was genuinely concerned about the care of the clients. Vanessa also showed me an eyelash product - Latisse - that is also fantastic. My nice long eyelashes thank you! I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman and his staff to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. I have absolutely no complaints. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

i have been seeing dr silverman for many years .i récent had another breast surgery and oh my!amazing!i adore this doctor.he is calm,patient and really nice and really talented.i recommender him anytime! he is the best!the staff is also very nice.love them all.thanks u to Dr silverman and is staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my abdominoplasty done by Dr. Silverman and am more than happy with my results. He is very knowledgeable with excellent bed-side manners. During my consu..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast implant and labiaplasty surgery done by Dr Silverman. I am very pleased with both surgeries results. It was my family doctor who referred me to D..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The results of my abdominoplasty are more than I could have expected. I went in with average expectations and Dr. Silverman assured me I could have perfect resu..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman is a wonderful Doctor with great bedside manor. He is extremely helpful and answers all questions and concerns. "

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to meet with Dr. Silverman to discuss replacing my breast implants. At my initial consultation, Dr. Silverman patiently answered my lengthy list of q..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Silverman in September 2015 and am thrilled with my results. I had had two C-sections and a weight loss of 90lbs. The weight loss ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Love, love, love dr silverman and his staff. I have had nothing but an awesome experience. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who wants a little work do..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a consultation for a face lift and felt rushed. He over charges and when you don't want to book he directs you to fillers! Not happy and would not recommend..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After deciding to have a breast augmentation and doing a lot of online research I approached Dr. Silverman's practice and began the process. Dr. Silverman was p..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been seeing dr silverman for many years .i récent had another breast surgery and oh my!amazing!i adore this doctor.he is calm,patient and really nice a..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited his office in early 2015. I was very impressed with his office staff. They were and are courteous and respectful of privacy. Dr. Silverman is very g..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A 48 ans, j'ai décidé d'avoir une augmentation mammaire. Je dois dire que je suis très satisfaite du résultat. Dr Silverman est très professionnel, il a beauco..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, reassuring, and helpful. I felt like they listened to me and understood my desires and concerns. Th..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beyond impressed with Dr. Silverman's skills, professionalism, and judgment ! From the moment I entered his office, I was impressed with the clean yet rela..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a chest excision (FTM top surgery) with Dr. Silverman 2 months ago. I couldn't be happier with my results. Having the surgery definitely has made my lif..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift with Dr. Silverman a month ago and could not be more pleased with the everything from the first consultation, to the operation day, to the r..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation done in May 2015 and couldn't be happier! I was a 32B before surgery and went with the gel high profile 365cc implant and am now a 32..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast agumentation done by Dr. Silverman in March, 2015 and I'm very happy with the results. I had gel implants, 335cc. I went from a B32 to a D32. I'm..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 surgeries in 3 months, I must say that, although im not healed yet, my experience with Dr. Silverman was amazing. He is kind, soft, has an incredible be..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast augmentation done with Dr Silverman and couldn't be happier!! Dr Silverman was extremely knowledgable and professional yet very down to..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I willed turning 66 this year - I'm a single good looking man that still feels 40, so I decided to, without any reference just go on the internet and google: 'b..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Après avoir consulté ce site internet durant plusieurs mois et avoir rencontré quelques chirurgiens, j’ai finalement fais mon choix et opté pour le Dr. Silverma..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman & I highly recommend him. I couldn't be happier with the results. I was nervous that the size Dr. Silverman recom..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ottawaplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.ottawaplasticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1Z 8R9". Address has been updated from "None" to "502-1525 Carling Avenue, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "(613) 792-4137" to "16137924137".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and lift done. Dr. Silverman is extremely professional, and patient. I had so many questions for him and he took his time answerin..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr. Silverman and I couldn't be happier with the results! He asked so many questions on what I wanted to end up lookin..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis extrêmement contente d'avoir choisi Dr. Silverman pour mon augmentation mammaire. Il a répondu à toutes mes questions, autant en consultation que par co..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Silverman and his entire practice is amazing! I honestly cannot recommend him enough. I had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I had thought a..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast augmentation a couple years ago. Great doctor. Very skilled, very professional. He's an artist!"

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Even though I am only one day postOp, I am thrilled with my results. I had a breast augmentation and lip filler. And the results of the implants look incredibl..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck and arm lift surgery with Dr. Silverman. I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Silverman is not only a good surgeon, but he has a good b..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis allé en consultation hier au bureau du Dr. Silverman. Bien que j'ai été d'une intense nervosité, quitte à en perdre mon anglais, il a très vite su me ra..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a male chest reduction consultation, and felt very pressured throughout the meeting to go for surgery. Dr. Silverman said that there is no method ..."

January 26, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "613-792-4137" to "(613) 792-4137".

January 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://ottawaplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.ottawaplasticsurgery.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "613-792-4137".

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gynecomastia surgery in early December 2014 and I am thrilled with the results. Not only was Dr. Silverman helpful, attentive and professional but the en..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a breast augmentation/mastopexy from Dr. Silverman on December 17, 2014, and I could not be happier! He is incredibly professional and caring, as are..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with the results of my upper eyelid surgery and the journey to get there with both the doctor and his staff was exceptional. Highly rec..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being very insecure about my breasts post-breastfeeding, Dr. Silverman put me at ease and answered all of my questions. He was professional, informative,..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with the upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Silverman. He is a very gentle and caring doctor."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Happy, happy happy! That's all I can say. Ce docteur est compétent, attentionné et professionel. Et que dire de son équipe, très accueillant et chaleureux. Dr...."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having my procedure done with Dr Silverman was one the best decisions I've ever made! Staff in office and at hospitals of choice very comforting, knowledgeable ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the surgery Dr. Silverman performed. He and his staff are very welcoming and professional and his office is as well very clean. Dr. Silverm..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have only the highest regard for Dr. Silverman and his work. He is very professional and has an excellent bedside manner. I would not hesitate to refer anyo..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with the care that I received from Dr. Silverman and his staff. I always felt comfortable asking any questions, I was confident in his ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman was excellent in every aspect of care. He was helpful and professional, and the results of my surgery were wonderful."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 21 years old and Dr. Silverman was my Plastic Surgeon. I honestly can't ask for a better surgeon. He answered ALL my questions, emails, (pretty much in th..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bonjour! J'ai eu mon augmentation mammaire aujourdhui et bien que je ne suis pas prête à courir, je prends le temps d'écrire quelques mots sur mon expérience a..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman at the end of May 2014 and I could not be happier. I chose a silicone impant - 365 ccs that was placed underneath..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift (Mastopexy) recently with Dr. Silverman and I could not be happier with my decision to have perform it, he. I have gone my entire adult life..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation last month with Dr. Silverman and my results are absolutely incredible. I did my research when looking for a plastic surgeon. When I l..."

September 8, 2014