Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman in 2002. Have not had any issues in 15 years other than in hindsight wish I had gone 25cc less.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a mommy makeover (abdominalplasty, breast lift and augment) done with dr.Silverman after having my two kids. I was a very complicated case for him since I had had previous corrective surgery. I am so pleased with my results!!! This doctor is so knowledgeable and is an artist! I would not have trusted my body and the complicated work that needed to be done with any other doctor. He is attentive and with you every step of the way. Thank you Dr.Silverman!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I am extremely pleased with my breast augmentation results. Dr. Silverman is very knowledgeable and helped me through entire process to ensure I chose the best shape and size of implant for my body. He was very professional but also helped ease my nerves with his easy going personality and confidence. I would recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone looking to have breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Malicious and contemptuous of patients who are smart.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had liposuction of abdomen and hips and I'm really happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Silvrman has he is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Really happy with the results! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Silverman.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Every bit of my experience was amazing. His staff were so quick to reply to any question I had and were always very friendly. He answered every single one of my questions and made me feel at ease. His work is FANTASTIC. I could not have hoped for results as amazing as I got. 10/10 would recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone thinking of getting breast augmentation surgery. I'm extremely happy with the outcome of mine. His staff were very professional yet friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Not only did I feel comfortable from the moment I met Dr. Silverman, but his staff were amazing! I felt like I was in great hands and it was so nice to be able to contact the office with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman as he was very knowledgeable and not only cared about what I wanted but also wanted the results to the best for my body. I am incredibly happy with the results!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I felt totally at ease from the moment I walked into the office. The staff was friendly and helpful, and Dr. Silverman did an amazing job for me. I'm 65 years old, and after a lower face and neck lift, I feel like I've travelled back in time to the way I looked when I was 45. I still have to smile every time I look in the mirror! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation