Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

Dr Silverman and his staff were amazing. They always made me feel welcome and comfortable. I am beyond amazed with the results from my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Most amazing plastic surgeon !! I have had a few cosmetic surgeries since I lost a large amount of weight from other cosmetic surgeons and dr Silverman is by far the most caring , knowledgable and down to earth doctor. He is very professional , meticulous and puts a lot of pride into his work . I had a lower body lift ( contour ) and liposuction on my hips and things 1 week ago , and I am very pleased with what I see at this point .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Best plastic surgeon ever (and I have been to many!!) would highly recommend to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Results beyond expected

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I had my agumentation surgery a year ago and the clinic called me yesterday to follow up, which was a nice touch. Everything went better than expected and my nerves were eased almost immediately (i was very nervous coming into this). The staff at the clinic perfomed expeptionally. They were knowledgable and professional. I had a lot of questions, as i was very nervous and they were all answered promptly, usually within minutes! I did A LOT of research before choosing where to have my agumentation done as i was VERY nervous. I eventually settled on Dr. Silverman after several reccommendations and seeing that he was rated #1 on RateMD. The doctor himself was incredibly professional and caring. I did not feel rushed, undervalued or pressured even once during the whole experience. The doctor answered all my questions, understood my goals and worked with me to achieve the outcome that i wanted during the preconsultation. The surgery itself took place at the Almonte Hospital which was small and quiet. I would recommend this doctor to friends and family. The whole experience, start to finish, was better than expected.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

staff was excellent, however I was not impressed with Dr. Silverman. i would not recommend him for anyone considering cosmetic surgery

Submitted June 22, 2016

My experience with Dr. Silverman was amazing. The staff were so professional and helpful from the start. When I visited Dr. Silverman the first time, he understood exactly what I wanted and answered all my questions. He gave me suggestions on size, material and shape (breast augmentation) and was very on point and honest about the results I would get. Post surgery, the results are 100% what I asked for and what I imagined I would get. Before and after surgery, I was never left alone and felt like I was a queen. Dr. Silverman makes sure that his patients are as comfortable and relaxed as possible at every visit. He does NOT treat you like you're less important when you are done paying. He is honest about what he can do for you. He is not the type of Doctor that will tell you what you want to hear just to get you to sign. I'm extremely satisfied and I have already started to recommend him. He's definitely worth a visit.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I had my drainless tummy tuck with liposuction done by Dr. Silverman in January 2016 and my results say it all. My stomach is flat, my incision is very low and I have a beautiful belly button. I look great and I feel even better. The surgery went smoothly and I was able to start walking the same evening. Since it is a drainless procedure, I was able to start taking showers two days after the surgery. However, the recovery took a long time in my case (about a month before I was able to return to work). A couple of times I needed to see Dr. Silverman due to some unforeseen problems with stitches and each time his staff arranged the appointment for me almost immediately. It didn't matter how busy was his schedule, Dr, Silverman always had time for me. I have to say that Dr. Silverman bedside manners are impeccable. I felt comfortable with him from day one and he has never made me feel rushed. His staff was wonderful, very knowledgeable, always very helpful and attentive. I would recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Silverman. I think he is good for sure, but didn't quite divulge the extent of possible scarring. I was told that there would be scarring and that everyone heals differently. I didn't realize that a scar revision was possible until researching it on the internet. He performed the scar revision but I felt with great reluctance; should note I had to pay for it as well. I would like more scar revision but will go elsewhere. I also felt totally disregarded by him and his staff on my last visit. Got the impression that unless receiving money, that can't be bothered. I think breasts are his forte. If thinking of major surgery, am not sure I would recommend him. Nor do I think he is up on the latest procedures on the market.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Nearly 3 years ago, I gave birth to my second daughter who came a surprisingly 12 months after my first baby. Despite my gratefulness of being very able to have babies, this was (to say the least) a challenging time – mentally and emotionally. Luckily once we all got into the swing of things, it became enjoyable and less of a blur! But another challenge I experienced, that unfortunately didn't improve over time, was the physical change my body experienced after two back-to-back pregnancies. Prior to pregnancy, I was confident, comfortable, and completely secure with my appearance. Plastic surgery was never a consideration and it was actually something I often didn't understand and believed to be a shallow decision for most. Why can’t people just accept the way they are naturally? Why are they so vein? Easy to say when you don’t need it. Then things shifted on me and I was no longer the confident and self-assured woman I always had been. Motherhood has brought me indescribable happiness, but it also brought me significant physical changes that then lead to major emotional downs. After the birth of my second daughter, and once my breasts were no longer engorged, I noticed how much volume I lost. I no longer had shape. I no longer had fullness. For the next two years, I hated the site of myself naked. This was a constant issue for me and my husband. I wouldn't go a day without thinking about how unhappy I was with my natural appearance. As for him, not only did I not want him to see me, I didn't want him to touch me despite his continuous assurance that he had never been so attracted to me. But this wasn't about him (as much as I appreciated his support). This was solely about me. I wanted a positive change with my breasts so I began researching breast augmentation. After nearly 2 years of looking into the procedure, I decided that this was a surgery that I absolutely wanted to undergo. I was excited. Nervous. Shy. Hopeful. I didn’t know what to expect. But I can tell you that the moment I met Dr. Silverman and his staff, I instantly knew I was with the very best. Dr. Silverman took the time, in every single appointment, to ensure everything was progressing properly and that I was completely satisfied. He sincerely understood my concerns, did a thorough examination, provided me with all the information I needed, and didn’t hesitate to provide me with his contact information should anything arise. Dr. Silverman is by far the most approachable, professional, and capable doctor I have had the opportunity to be a patient of. Not to mention, his staff are outstanding. They are so genuine and absolute experts in their field. Patient, approachable, knowledgeable, and understanding. It has been such a pleasure dealing with them all. Everyone has made this such a memorable and positive experience. Dr. Silverman really gave me a part of my life back. I am very thankful that he took such great care of me and did such wonderful work. Not only was it important for me to achieve positive results, it was equally important to me to have a doctor who made me feel as comfortable as he did. I’m so pleased with the surgery. I’m so happy for having found Dr. Silverman and following through. This has been life changing, and he is responsible for such positives changes in my life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

From the initial consultation to the final follow-up, my experience with Dr. SIlverman and my breast augmentation surgery was very positive. Nothing seemed rushed; he took the time to fully explain all aspects of the process. His office staff could not have been more polite and professional. The Arnprior hospital experience was equally positive. Staff were kind and understanding and went out-of-their-way to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Silverman took the time to see me both before and after the surgery and even spent some time with my family in the waiting room. Congratulations to Dr. Silverman and his team - they are truly in a class of their own. In addition, I also had a lip"filler" procedure with Dr. Silverman. The outcome was equally positive. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Silverman and his team to anyone. Kudos to Dr. Silverman and his team!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation