Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

Dr Silverman and his staff are top notch. He's down to earth and puts you at ease from the first appointment. He allows you to be part of the decision process instead of just telling you what to do. I wish more physicians were as professional, caring and talented as him. Thank you Dr Silverman!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I am 34 years old and currently recovering from a "mommy makeover" (abdominalplasty, breast lift and implant) after 3 children. I am in week 2 and am so far very pleased with my results and am feeling better each day. After much diet, exercise, and physio post children, it was a struggle to get back to looking and feeling like myself again. I had hernias, major muscle separation and excess skin in my abdominal area. Fixing it to me was more of a medical issue. Not only were there physical pains associated with it, but mental as well. The whole procedure was worth every penny. Dr. Silverman and his staff came highly recommended to me via a combination of my own family doctor, a highly respected general surgeon and word of mouth. From the consultation, the months leading up to the surgery and post-surgery, him and his staff have been amazing. They are very knowledgeable and caring. Even the nurses at the hospital where he performed my surgery had a great deal of respect for him which is a testament to his reputation and work. I was looking for someone who was professional and passionate about their work yet also compassionate in patient care. He is all of these. To anyone considering this surgery I highly recommend Dr.Silverman and his team. It is so important to do your research and choose a trusted team of professionals such as ottawa plastic surgery. I feel amazing and know that I can now be the best version of myself again, thanks to Dr.Silverman!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I had a tummy tuck 6 months ago and am so thrilled with the results. I had debated a long time (20+ years) about having the procedure. After consulting with Dr. Silverman who was professional, gentle and matter of fact, I gained the knowledge to make an informed decision and decided to proceed. The office staff are excellent! Friendly, supportive and very kind they answered any questions I had before surgery before and after. I finally feel like my "tummy" matches the rest of my body which I work hard to maintain. Dr. Silverman is THE BEST and I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Silverman for lower face lift and fat grafting. I did a lot of research and few consultations with other plastic surgeons before deciding on him. His reputation is well-deserved. He is meticulous and has an amazing eye for details. He discussed thoroughly what would suit for my age and my features. I wanted very natural look and his advice was just that. He took time to assess my face, discuss options and answer my questions. I felt comfor¬¬¬table choosing Dr. Silverman as my surgeon. I would like to describe him in three Ps: Professional, Precise, Polite. The out come of his art work is just beautiful! It is now three months after the surgery and I am very pleased how I look. The quality of his workmanship is fantastic and very realistic. I should have little or no scarring. I am also very impressed with my follow-up visits. He is watching my progress very carefully and wants to make sure his artwork is flawless; honestly that is the feeling I get when I see him for follow up. Based upon my experience with Dr. Silverman and his team, I would highly¬¬¬ recommend him. He is definitely one of the best. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable, always available and excellent at what he does!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman in 2002. Have not had any issues in 15 years other than in hindsight wish I had gone 25cc less.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a mommy makeover (abdominalplasty, breast lift and augment) done with dr.Silverman after having my two kids. I was a very complicated case for him since I had had previous corrective surgery. I am so pleased with my results!!! This doctor is so knowledgeable and is an artist! I would not have trusted my body and the complicated work that needed to be done with any other doctor. He is attentive and with you every step of the way. Thank you Dr.Silverman!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I am extremely pleased with my breast augmentation results. Dr. Silverman is very knowledgeable and helped me through entire process to ensure I chose the best shape and size of implant for my body. He was very professional but also helped ease my nerves with his easy going personality and confidence. I would recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone looking to have breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Malicious and contemptuous of patients who are smart.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had liposuction of abdomen and hips and I'm really happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Silvrman has he is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation