Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

From the initial consultation to the final follow-up, my experience with Dr. SIlverman and my breast augmentation surgery was very positive. Nothing seemed rushed; he took the time to fully explain all aspects of the process. His office staff could not have been more polite and professional. The Arnprior hospital experience was equally positive. Staff were kind and understanding and went out-of-their-way to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Silverman took the time to see me both before and after the surgery and even spent some time with my family in the waiting room. Congratulations to Dr. Silverman and his team - they are truly in a class of their own. In addition, I also had a lip"filler" procedure with Dr. Silverman. The outcome was equally positive. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Silverman and his team to anyone. Kudos to Dr. Silverman and his team!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I had the BEST experience ever for Breast Augmentation surgery. From the initial consultation, surgery and follow-up care. During my consultation he spent great amount of time with me taking measurements and explaining the different implant options. Trying them on was fun and I knew instantly which one I wanted! We both agreed on a selection. He's so kind and down to earth, it made the whole nerve-wrecking process so much easier! I was so excited to schedule surgery, I had it done weeks later. The staff at the Almonte Hospital were amazing!!! They take great care of their patients and were so nice. I'm thrilled with my results and have a new found confidence. I was never happy with the shape of my breasts... this has been life changing! Thank you Dr. Silverman and you're amazing team at the office! :)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I've had several procedures done by Dr. Silverman and couldn't be more pleased with my results. After two children and 50 lbs. of weight loss, I had a lot ugly loose skin so I had a arm, thigh lift and breast augmentation done. When I went to Dr. Silverman, I had some concerns. Several years ago I had an abdominoplasty done by another surgeon in Toronto and even though the overall result improved the appearance of my tummy, the incision separated at each end creating a rather large, unattractive scar. My fears were put to rest after my first procedure with Dr. Silverman. I am so impressed by his skill in creating beautiful cosmetic results with minimal scarring. With my arm lift for instance, he was able to make a smaller crescent-shaped incision under my arms making the lift almost invisible. My breast augmentation is the best. Beyond my expectations. The staff were always very kind and helpful in answering any questions I had. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Silverman listened to my concerns and his staff members are the best!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I am very happy with the results and the continued improvement of the abdominoplasty I received in September 2015. The professionalism, confidence and thoroughness of Dr. Silverman and his staff has exceeded expectations. I am 60 and was a bit apprehensive about having this done but once I met the Doctor, his nurse and staff, I did not feel intimidated and immediately felt at ease. This works for me and I would have no problem going back there.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Silverman and his team are simply the best. My breat augmentation is perfect. The experience was great. From surgery to recovery the process was exceptional. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Silverman. Initially I went in to just have some questions answered and have an idea of what the available options were. I left the consultation with my decision already made. Dr. Silverman took his time providing information and presenting various options of sizes and types of implants that I could choose from. He takes his time and makes his patients feel extremely comfortable in what can be a little awkward situation when discussing ones body. I am not almost 3 month's post-op and I couldn't be happier with the results. Truly much more than I could have imagine. The follow-up and post-surgery care has been amazing. A very special acknowledgement needs to go to his staff who are beyond friendly and helpful (in particular Vanessa!). I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I had my abdominoplasty done by Dr. Silverman and am more than happy with my results. He is very knowledgeable with excellent bed-side manners. During my consultation, I had considered breast implants (which now I am glad I did not get done) and never did I feel pushed to do the procedure - it's like he could read me better than I could read myself - he was just informative. A couple of days after my surgery I emailed him with my concerns and he responded within hours of my email. The Almonte Hospital is a great place for him to perform his surgery, it's quiet and not too busy (I was the 1st surgery in the morning). His staff is friendly, and very accommodating, booking extra appointments if need be (such as if there are concerns they cannot answer over the phone). I recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I had a breast implant and labiaplasty surgery done by Dr Silverman. I am very pleased with both surgeries results. It was my family doctor who referred me to Dr Silverman as his daughter also had a positive experience and result with her breast implant. Everything went very well from the start, the consultation, the surgery and the follow-up care after surgery. The procedures were explained to me very well by Dr Silverman. We had great communication as he listened to my needs, answered to all my concerns and I was surprised to find out that he is fluent in French. This really help me as I feel more comfortable expressing myself in my own language. His team and the staff from the hospital were very professional as well. They were very helpful, caring and they made me feel at ease at all times. If I have to recommend a surgeon in Ottawa for any of these two surgeries, I strongly recommend Dr Silverman to anyone without any hesitation. I am so happy from the results which have really changed my life. I feel more confident now about my body. My only regret is waiting so long before going ahead with these surgeries.

Submitted February 3, 2016

The results of my abdominoplasty are more than I could have expected. I went in with average expectations and Dr. Silverman assured me I could have perfect results and I should expect no less, and he delivered. I am more than impressed with my new abs. Dr. Silverman was very knowledgeable, he discussed alternative options and explained why an abdominoplasty would be a great option for me. His staff were very friendly, speedy, and communicative. His office is very busy and appointments are concise, but I always felt very well attended to. On one occasion where I had a concern about my healing I emailed Dr. Silverman on his direct email and he replied with a very thoughtful reply within minutes assuring me all was normal; but he still went beyond and had me come in to follow-up appointment on my concern which was very appreciated. I look forward to having a BA procedure done with him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the initial consultation to the final follow-up, my experience with Dr. SIlverman and my breast augmentation surgery was very positive. Nothing seemed rus..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the BEST experience ever for Breast Augmentation surgery. From the initial consultation, surgery and follow-up care. During my consultation he spent gr..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had several procedures done by Dr. Silverman and couldn't be more pleased with my results. After two children and 50 lbs. of weight loss, I had a lot ugly..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman listened to my concerns and his staff members are the best!"

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the results and the continued improvement of the abdominoplasty I received in September 2015. The professionalism, confidence and thoroug..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman and his team are simply the best. My breat augmentation is perfect. The experience was great. From surgery to recovery the process was exceptional..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Silverman. Initially I went in to just have some questions answered and have an idea of what the available o..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my abdominoplasty done by Dr. Silverman and am more than happy with my results. He is very knowledgeable with excellent bed-side manners. During my consu..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast implant and labiaplasty surgery done by Dr Silverman. I am very pleased with both surgeries results. It was my family doctor who referred me to D..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The results of my abdominoplasty are more than I could have expected. I went in with average expectations and Dr. Silverman assured me I could have perfect resu..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman is a wonderful Doctor with great bedside manor. He is extremely helpful and answers all questions and concerns. "

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to meet with Dr. Silverman to discuss replacing my breast implants. At my initial consultation, Dr. Silverman patiently answered my lengthy list of q..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Silverman in September 2015 and am thrilled with my results. I had had two C-sections and a weight loss of 90lbs. The weight loss ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Love, love, love dr silverman and his staff. I have had nothing but an awesome experience. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who wants a little work do..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a consultation for a face lift and felt rushed. He over charges and when you don't want to book he directs you to fillers! Not happy and would not recommend..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After deciding to have a breast augmentation and doing a lot of online research I approached Dr. Silverman's practice and began the process. Dr. Silverman was p..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been seeing dr silverman for many years .i récent had another breast surgery and oh my!amazing!i adore this doctor.he is calm,patient and really nice a..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited his office in early 2015. I was very impressed with his office staff. They were and are courteous and respectful of privacy. Dr. Silverman is very g..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A 48 ans, j'ai décidé d'avoir une augmentation mammaire. Je dois dire que je suis très satisfaite du résultat. Dr Silverman est très professionnel, il a beauco..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, reassuring, and helpful. I felt like they listened to me and understood my desires and concerns. Th..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beyond impressed with Dr. Silverman's skills, professionalism, and judgment ! From the moment I entered his office, I was impressed with the clean yet rela..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a chest excision (FTM top surgery) with Dr. Silverman 2 months ago. I couldn't be happier with my results. Having the surgery definitely has made my lif..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift with Dr. Silverman a month ago and could not be more pleased with the everything from the first consultation, to the operation day, to the r..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation done in May 2015 and couldn't be happier! I was a 32B before surgery and went with the gel high profile 365cc implant and am now a 32..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast agumentation done by Dr. Silverman in March, 2015 and I'm very happy with the results. I had gel implants, 335cc. I went from a B32 to a D32. I'm..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 surgeries in 3 months, I must say that, although im not healed yet, my experience with Dr. Silverman was amazing. He is kind, soft, has an incredible be..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast augmentation done with Dr Silverman and couldn't be happier!! Dr Silverman was extremely knowledgable and professional yet very down to..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I willed turning 66 this year - I'm a single good looking man that still feels 40, so I decided to, without any reference just go on the internet and google: 'b..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Après avoir consulté ce site internet durant plusieurs mois et avoir rencontré quelques chirurgiens, j’ai finalement fais mon choix et opté pour le Dr. Silverma..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman & I highly recommend him. I couldn't be happier with the results. I was nervous that the size Dr. Silverman recom..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ottawaplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.ottawaplasticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1Z 8R9". Address has been updated from "None" to "502-1525 Carling Avenue, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "(613) 792-4137" to "16137924137".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and lift done. Dr. Silverman is extremely professional, and patient. I had so many questions for him and he took his time answerin..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr. Silverman and I couldn't be happier with the results! He asked so many questions on what I wanted to end up lookin..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis extrêmement contente d'avoir choisi Dr. Silverman pour mon augmentation mammaire. Il a répondu à toutes mes questions, autant en consultation que par co..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Silverman and his entire practice is amazing! I honestly cannot recommend him enough. I had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I had thought a..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast augmentation a couple years ago. Great doctor. Very skilled, very professional. He's an artist!"

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Even though I am only one day postOp, I am thrilled with my results. I had a breast augmentation and lip filler. And the results of the implants look incredibl..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck and arm lift surgery with Dr. Silverman. I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Silverman is not only a good surgeon, but he has a good b..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis allé en consultation hier au bureau du Dr. Silverman. Bien que j'ai été d'une intense nervosité, quitte à en perdre mon anglais, il a très vite su me ra..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a male chest reduction consultation, and felt very pressured throughout the meeting to go for surgery. Dr. Silverman said that there is no method ..."

January 26, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "613-792-4137" to "(613) 792-4137".

January 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://ottawaplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.ottawaplasticsurgery.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "613-792-4137".

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gynecomastia surgery in early December 2014 and I am thrilled with the results. Not only was Dr. Silverman helpful, attentive and professional but the en..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a breast augmentation/mastopexy from Dr. Silverman on December 17, 2014, and I could not be happier! He is incredibly professional and caring, as are..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with the results of my upper eyelid surgery and the journey to get there with both the doctor and his staff was exceptional. Highly rec..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being very insecure about my breasts post-breastfeeding, Dr. Silverman put me at ease and answered all of my questions. He was professional, informative,..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with the upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Silverman. He is a very gentle and caring doctor."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Happy, happy happy! That's all I can say. Ce docteur est compétent, attentionné et professionel. Et que dire de son équipe, très accueillant et chaleureux. Dr...."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having my procedure done with Dr Silverman was one the best decisions I've ever made! Staff in office and at hospitals of choice very comforting, knowledgeable ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the surgery Dr. Silverman performed. He and his staff are very welcoming and professional and his office is as well very clean. Dr. Silverm..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have only the highest regard for Dr. Silverman and his work. He is very professional and has an excellent bedside manner. I would not hesitate to refer anyo..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with the care that I received from Dr. Silverman and his staff. I always felt comfortable asking any questions, I was confident in his ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverman was excellent in every aspect of care. He was helpful and professional, and the results of my surgery were wonderful."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 21 years old and Dr. Silverman was my Plastic Surgeon. I honestly can't ask for a better surgeon. He answered ALL my questions, emails, (pretty much in th..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bonjour! J'ai eu mon augmentation mammaire aujourdhui et bien que je ne suis pas prête à courir, je prends le temps d'écrire quelques mots sur mon expérience a..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman at the end of May 2014 and I could not be happier. I chose a silicone impant - 365 ccs that was placed underneath..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift (Mastopexy) recently with Dr. Silverman and I could not be happier with my decision to have perform it, he. I have gone my entire adult life..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation last month with Dr. Silverman and my results are absolutely incredible. I did my research when looking for a plastic surgeon. When I l..."

September 8, 2014