Dr. Howard Silverman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

Dr. Silverman is simply excellent. I was so happy with the result. I'd highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Silverman was extremely professional and took time to listen to any concerns/questions at all times. The staff at the hospital and office were fantastic. I would recommend Dr Silverman without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Amazing experience from start to finish! Far exceeded my expectations! Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Silverman. From the day I stepped into his office he has been nothing but incredible! I left the consult feeling better about my body which is hard to believe but true. The results from the procedure are incredible and I am so glad I chose him after doing much research. I was hopeful that things would work out well but I am ecstatic about the results and how good it makes me feel. Dr. Silverman has great bedside manner and seems to genuinely care about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I am so thrilled with the results of my lower lid blepharoplasty with fat transfer. Dr. Silverman is very skilled and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to freshen their appearance. Office atmosphere is pleasant and welcoming. Wonderful care by all.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I am extremely happy with the results of my brachioplasty. Dr. Silverman and his staff are amazing, and very attentive. I will definitely going back for skin removal on my lower body when I can save up. He is my number one choice for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Silverman and his staff were wonderful. I was very nervous to have my brachioplasty but my arms turned out beautifully. I'd highly recommend Dr. Silverman and his team.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Silverman did my breast augmentation and I am so so happy with the results! Had I known the experience was going to be this positive I would’ve had the procedure done years ago! Dr. Silverman is patient, extremely knowledgeable, caring, gentle and by all means an amazing surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman. I am so happy with the results!!! Dr. Silverman helped me to select a size that was perfect for my body. His bedside manner was amazing and his staff were kind and professional. All of my appointments were on time, my emails were answered quickly and I always felt that Dr. Silverman and his staff fully answered my questions. I would give Dr. Silverman the highest recommendation. Thank you Dr. Silverman. You are the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I underwent a mini abdominoplasty and liposuction of the flanks, tummy, back and inner thighs. I am very satisfied with the service at the clinic and the results. The entire team is very professional and friendly. Dr. Silverman took the time during the initial consultation to lay out various options which he explained in detail. The results are frankly incredible. I never could have achieved this shape through dieting. My overall weight loss has been modest but the difference in my waist, stomach and thighs is very dramatic. I feel like I’ve regained some of my youth. There are probably less expensive surgeons in the area but I wouldn’t want to go with the lowest bidder on these types of procedures. I would recommend Dr. Silverman without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation