Ratings for Dr. Howard Silverman

I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone thinking of getting breast augmentation surgery. I'm extremely happy with the outcome of mine. His staff were very professional yet friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Not only did I feel comfortable from the moment I met Dr. Silverman, but his staff were amazing! I felt like I was in great hands and it was so nice to be able to contact the office with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman as he was very knowledgeable and not only cared about what I wanted but also wanted the results to the best for my body. I am incredibly happy with the results!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I felt totally at ease from the moment I walked into the office. The staff was friendly and helpful, and Dr. Silverman did an amazing job for me. I'm 65 years old, and after a lower face and neck lift, I feel like I've travelled back in time to the way I looked when I was 45. I still have to smile every time I look in the mirror! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Silverman and his staff were amazing. I love the results of my breast augmentation. The staff responded very quickly to all my questions. The pre and post surgery care was great. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Silverman and his staff were so fantastic. He has changed my life for the better. Absolutely love the results from my abdominalplasty. Bedside manners were over the top and every question answered right away. Best thing I've done!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Silverman did fantastic work on my breast augmentation. He was very knowledgeable and communicates very well with the details of the surgery. They look natural and great. :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Really happy with the results and with all the support i received from Dr. Silverman and all his staff. I was followed closely after the operation and got all my questions answered before. Going back for another procedure!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

All around amazing experience, I had an abdominalplasty and every part of their team is with you on your journey each step you take! I had an after hours question post surgery and sent Dr Silverman himself an email and got a respons with in the hour on a weekend! I am in love with my renewed body. Best thing I've ever done for myself.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great experience. Very happy with the results. The staff was great and helpful the whole way.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Silverman and his staff were informative and friendly. He listened to my concerns and addresses every one of them. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Howard Silverman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Silverman is a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in many of the newest and most current techniques in plastic and cosmetic surgery. His practice, Ottawa Plastic Surgery, focuses on a large and varied volume of cosmetic procedures with a particular interest in breast enhancement and body contouring. Dr. Silverman takes the time to personally address patients’ concerns and supply factual and current information. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Silverman please visit his site online today!

• French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation