Ratings for Dr. Arkady B. Kagan

When I went for my consultation I was a little nervous about the whole thing, but after speaking with the doctor Kagan and having all of my questions answered I felt a lot better..we decided PRK procedure was the best way to go, during the procedure Dr Kagan and his staff were extremely gentle and understanding..my vision is excellent and has never been better! From the staff to Dr Kagan, I want to thank all of you for an amazing experience! I highly recommend this place to anybody who is thinking about going through this procedure!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Katana and his team are the best in town. He is not only a great ophthamologist and surgeon, he also does great cosmetic work. I live in the valley and I don't mind driving to the city every time I need a procedure . The results are always great. He is honest and knowledgeable and most of all he takes time to explain the procedure and what you should expect after it, to the point where you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Kagan to anyone who needs an eye surgery or a cosmetic procedure. Thank you Dr. Kagan G. Guevara

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I had a Lasik surgery 8 years ago performed by Dr. Kagan. My vision before was very poor and I could not see clearly from the distance. I trusted Dr. Kagan with this procedure because of his many years of experience, credentials, excellent results and his latest top equipment. I like that he updates his medical knowledge by going to conferences and seminars. Since I had this surgery my life has changed completely, I can feel like a full functional person, not depending on lenses or glasses. All these years I never experienced any issues with my eyes thanks to Dr. Kagan’s help. I strongly recommend him for any of your ophthalmic needs. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Thank you doctor for yours exelent help, I do not need any more glaces, and recuvery after sergery been fast

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I lived all my life, seeing only one eye. My left eye was with a great degree of farsightedness, and I almost did not use them. Now I see the eye in the same way as before seen wearing glasses with very strong lens. This is a very new and unusual feeling for me, and I gradually get to it. Of course, I am satisfied with the work of Dr. Kagan-now I need not to wear glasses and I had better see! Thanks to Dr. Kagan and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

It is hard for me to find enough words of praise and love for Los Angeles eye surgeon Dr. Arkady Kagan. He is a true miracle worker! All my life I was nearly blind in one eye. I could barely see an eye chart with it, much less read any lines. Numerous eye doctors in the past told me there was nothing that could be done. Yet today, just one day after eye surgery by Dr. Kagan, I can already read very fine print with that eye and still cannot believe it! Every review on the Internet gives Dr. Kagan, who was named American's top opthamologist in 2004, five stars in every department.He is thorough, caring and compassionate and goes to great lengths to explain procedures. He was nearly in tears when he saw the result of his work on my eye.He often travels long distances to professional meetings and medical conferences to keep on top of every modern technological development in eye care and also to share his knowledge with other doctors. I thank God for Dr. Arkady Kagan.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL compliments about Dr. Kagan and his staff! They make you feel completely at ease, keep you smiling the entire time you are in their care, and i am always thrilled with the results! Stop Reading and make an appt! You are in great hands! I trust dr. kagan implicity, his experience speaks for itself, and ive never been happier!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I strongly recommend Dr. Kagan if you are having eye problems. He diagnosed my problem and started me on treatment, and I am so grateful. I had been to two other specialists and got nowhere.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Kagans for several years. He has done aesthetic treatments flawlessly for me. When my husband needed cataract surgery recently, I brought him to the doctor. My husband had a very complicated situation, a result of lots of damage created by very early radial keratotomy surgeries. Dr Kagan worked with him performing surgery necessary and guided him through the difficult aftercare and post treatment that has been able to reverse all that damage. My husband is a happy camper now, with great vision.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I get my cataract surgery done with Dr. Kagan's Eye Institute (right eye by may 2009 and left eye october 2011). When I needed to correct vision, I have decided to choose the best expert in California. Has received info about Arkady Kagan, has learned about his popularity. Having listened to fine opinions, I have decided to entrust this wonderful expert. Arkady Kagan - is an excellent doctor ! Will closely listen about a problem of the patient. Quickly finds the best decision of any difficult situation. Dr. Kagan is extremely knowledgeable and highly professional with scrupulous attention to details. Clever, fair, intelligent. The staff is friendly, Dr. Kagan always makes sure that I'm comfortable, and his staff calls me a few days later to make sure that I'm happy with my results. Dr. Kagan is amazing! I would recommend everyone to go to him. I am very thankful !

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Arkady B. Kagan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union