Ratings for Dr. Arkady B. Kagan

I have known Dr. Kagan for over 18 years now. He is a nicest doctor out there. I had some cosmetic procedures done over the time. Fillers, botox, peels and laser. My mother had lasik surgery done on both of her eyes. We are just happy patients overall. The most I like about Dr. Kagan, that if he doesn't see a need for his patient to do certain cosmetic procedures done, he will talk patient out of the idea. Its all about the results for Dr. Kagan. I am happy that i discovered his office years back.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I had heard great things about this doctor. I went for a consultation as I couldn't read without glasses anymore. Dr. Kagan explained in details why people over 40 partially lose their near vision. He spoke slowly and answered all my questions. He showed me an educational video describing why farsightedness happens and how it can be fixed. I had a Conductive Keratoplasty. The procedure took 5 min for both eyes. I could read the very same day. I told all my friends about Dr.Kagan and the CK surgery. In 21 century, people are not stuck with reading glasses anymore.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Consultation was Sept. 2016. I'm happy with doctor. He is Professional, Trustworthy, Caring, Patient, and Knowledgeable. *he gave eye contact as he spoke with me *he listened *he ask questions *he asked questions *he answered my questions *he was patient with me *he is compassionate *he made me feel comfortable *he made me feel I can trust his professional opinion. He and his staff are very pleasant and very helpful, especially Turana. It's nice to find a doctor that you can confide in, trust, that's professional and whom is a really nice guy. :-)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

When I went for my consultation I was a little nervous about the whole thing, but after speaking with the doctor Kagan and having all of my questions answered I felt a lot better..we decided PRK procedure was the best way to go, during the procedure Dr Kagan and his staff were extremely gentle and understanding..my vision is excellent and has never been better! From the staff to Dr Kagan, I want to thank all of you for an amazing experience! I highly recommend this place to anybody who is thinking about going through this procedure!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Katana and his team are the best in town. He is not only a great ophthamologist and surgeon, he also does great cosmetic work. I live in the valley and I don't mind driving to the city every time I need a procedure . The results are always great. He is honest and knowledgeable and most of all he takes time to explain the procedure and what you should expect after it, to the point where you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Kagan to anyone who needs an eye surgery or a cosmetic procedure. Thank you Dr. Kagan G. Guevara

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I had a Lasik surgery 8 years ago performed by Dr. Kagan. My vision before was very poor and I could not see clearly from the distance. I trusted Dr. Kagan with this procedure because of his many years of experience, credentials, excellent results and his latest top equipment. I like that he updates his medical knowledge by going to conferences and seminars. Since I had this surgery my life has changed completely, I can feel like a full functional person, not depending on lenses or glasses. All these years I never experienced any issues with my eyes thanks to Dr. Kagan’s help. I strongly recommend him for any of your ophthalmic needs. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Thank you doctor for yours exelent help, I do not need any more glaces, and recuvery after sergery been fast

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I lived all my life, seeing only one eye. My left eye was with a great degree of farsightedness, and I almost did not use them. Now I see the eye in the same way as before seen wearing glasses with very strong lens. This is a very new and unusual feeling for me, and I gradually get to it. Of course, I am satisfied with the work of Dr. Kagan-now I need not to wear glasses and I had better see! Thanks to Dr. Kagan and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

It is hard for me to find enough words of praise and love for Los Angeles eye surgeon Dr. Arkady Kagan. He is a true miracle worker! All my life I was nearly blind in one eye. I could barely see an eye chart with it, much less read any lines. Numerous eye doctors in the past told me there was nothing that could be done. Yet today, just one day after eye surgery by Dr. Kagan, I can already read very fine print with that eye and still cannot believe it! Every review on the Internet gives Dr. Kagan, who was named American's top opthamologist in 2004, five stars in every department.He is thorough, caring and compassionate and goes to great lengths to explain procedures. He was nearly in tears when he saw the result of his work on my eye.He often travels long distances to professional meetings and medical conferences to keep on top of every modern technological development in eye care and also to share his knowledge with other doctors. I thank God for Dr. Arkady Kagan.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL compliments about Dr. Kagan and his staff! They make you feel completely at ease, keep you smiling the entire time you are in their care, and i am always thrilled with the results! Stop Reading and make an appt! You are in great hands! I trust dr. kagan implicity, his experience speaks for itself, and ive never been happier!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Arkady B. Kagan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)