Ratings for Dr. Harold Nachtigall

Dr. Nachtigall has been helping me and my family over the past five years. Very impressive.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I've been attending Dr. Nachtigall's Chiropractic practice for 20+ years if memory serve me right. I developed Fibromyalgia about 15 years ago and he's been an excellent practitioner. I did try 2 other Chiropractors before seeing him. An Orthopaedic Surgeon at 7 Oaks Hospital highly recommended him and I don't think that's easy to obtain from a Surgeon. He has been an excellent source of Wellness information and all things related to long term Sciatica and Fibromyalgia issues. I developed chronic sciatica when I was 14 years old from a snowmobile incident and at close to 40 years old I wasn't getting that resolved through years of other traditional modes of health care. I was a sceptic. When I got the reference from a surgeon I thought this fit my need to try something that wasn't in my range of comfort level. It worked. The first 6 months of treatment I saw relief of the sciatica problem and then 'flare ups' but I kept going and it really paid off. My sciatica is 99.9% under control. I still get occasional flare ups and that always gets resolved with his treatment on me. Dr. Nachtigall has been able to supply me with lots of information regarding health improvement whether it be the Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, Cluster Migraines or TMJ. I still also see my doctor and dentist for the issues related to my Fibromyalgia, Migraines and TMJ. I'm totally satisfied with the end to my chronic sciatic pain cycle and strictly use Chiropractic for that. Dr. Nachtigall continues to do additional care to ease my Fibromyalgia symptoms, headaches and my TMJ and if I try to maintain my regimen with his care and my doctor's care it really works well. I've also had 3 rear end collisions; always in the winter, and I don't hesitate to get a Chiropractic appointment as soon as possible. I've been helped immensely. I was a sceptic for a very long time and now when I see friends/family that are still sceptics; I only wish they could somehow consider trying Dr. Nachtigall. Why suffer? I think I can recall that during my first visit I was told if he doesn't think he can help he will order some form of diagnostics first before proceeding. His staff are also especially friendly and professional and they've been there with him for a long time. I think that shows how well they work together. I am fortunate to have him as my Chiropractor and to have such nice and supportive staff. If you're in chronic pain and you've never seen a chiropractor....don't rule them out as some sort of 'quacks'....try a few different ones and find the one that 'fits' your expectations and your comfort level and try and do your 'maintenance' visits if at all possible.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

he knows a lot about everything, always makes sure to check up on my exercises and listen to what's going on, the one receptionist on the other hand always has an attitude and I'm not the only one who has seen this. acts as if she is too good for you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Nachtigal for 18 years. I wish he was my family doctor as he is more knowledgable than most family physicians. He always listens and truly cares about his patients and their families. I would recommend him ( and have several times! ) 110%.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

It has been great seeing Dr. N - Love the office staff to. Always a good experience going. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Fantastic doctor, very knowledgeable and friendly! I usually make my appointments first thing in the am so I don't have to wait. I hadn't seen him for 6 years but he still remembered me, very impressed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Nachtigall, the dr infront of his name he has deserved and should be well respected. Of the hundreds of thousands of patients he see's and me being one of the, it is a pleasure walking in everytime to get adjusted. Waiting can be a little longer than you may anticipate, but that's only b/c he takes the time with each and every patient making sure he covers the entire patients body so they can leave treated and have a healthy and improved body. He is a great chiropractor, give great advice about health and things you can do to improve your health outside his office. Each time in his office he asks how you've been what's new, overall a great and happy fellow. Without a doubt if you seek chiropractic care, I would highly highly highly reccomend Dr. Nachtigall.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Nachtigall is very straightforward and pleasant. Tells it like it is, and no bs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Very strict appearance when first met him, once knowing him, he is great and friendly. He encouraged me to take care of myself beside having treatment. He is caring and straight forward.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

He's a great chiropractor. He gives me excellent exercises for my back. And has recommended other helpful exercises with other sports I play. He's a nice person and same with his staff. Very nice and respectful, willing to ask form a conversation with you. Though sometimes the wait can be a long. But overall he's a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009