Ratings for Dr. Christie P. Thomas

Dr. Thomas downplayed and dismissed my infant son's chronic cough for 9 weeks. She kept insisting it wasn't bacterial and it was normal "post nasal drip" and he was "building his immune system". When I finally called to get his records to go for a second opinion, I was rudely told by the receptionist that "we don't do second opinions and if you get a copybofnhis records for a second opinion you can consider yourself not a patient here anymore". I sought that threatened opinion and they swabbed his nose and lab results showed 2 types of bacteria and the flu, all of which Dr. Thomas missed two days prior. After 3 days on antibiotics that Dr. Thomas didn't feel he needed, I'm happy to report his cough is gone. I just wished I had gone to someone else weeks earlier and saved this poor baby from that long of suffering. Trust your instincts mommies and find a pediatriatric clinic that cares about the well being of the child first and not their back pocket and physician's egos.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Even my kids ask for her by name and get upset when we have to see someone else. She knows your kids' tendencies (for example, sinus infections and which antibiotics that work and don't work for each individual patient), thorough and extensive knowledge of pediatrics and absolutely wonderful! We drive extra mileage to see her when there is the same branch of pediatrics closer.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Christie P. Thomas's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 2001)