Ratings for Dr. Breay Paty

Good doctor with huge amount of medical knowledge in his field and excellent bedside manner. I would and have highly recommended him to friends and family looking for an Endocrinologist in the Vancouver area

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Paty is very patient with excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

To all my patients, I appreciate all your feedback. I take it to heart and will try to do better in the future. I have instituted an anonymous satisfaction survey in my office, so I can learn what I can do better (or what I might be doing well already). Thank you for your comments and I appreciate your understanding. Breay Paty P.S. I only filled in the stars because it's required.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I saw him for my diabetes. I thought he was very good. He was not judgemental and answered all my questions. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Ive had type 1 diabetes for 23 years and have seen alot of doctors. i thought he was excellent. He knew his stuff and made me want to take better care of my blood sugars.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

He is arrogant. He isn't care what happen with my disease.

Submitted October 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Paty for my thyroid condition and I found him to be thoughtful and kind. He took a lot of time with me and ordered a number of tests and was open to different treatments. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Terrible bedside manner..found him quite condescending and dismissive. Would never return or recommend him..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

he is the best, knowledgeable and focused on his patient, he knows what his patient needs and reassures them of the health problems related to diabetes.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

was sent to him 2 years ago, told me 100% not cancer when that wasn't a thought in my head although after readings I thought it might be...and 2 years later it turns out to be cancer. He didn't even send me to do the tests, very dismissive of symptoms. I am looking for a new dr.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014