Ratings for Dr. Breay Paty

I had an appt with Dr Paty recently due to a new medical condition, I had a LOT of questions about it and he took the time to sit with me and answer all of them. My doctor is currently on mat leave and he said he would follow my condition until she gets back so that I have quality care. I really appreciate him fitting me in and giving me the time and attention I needed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Paty is extremely helpful, caring, and knowledgeable. He never seems rushed - he always has time for every concern and to make sure I understand everything completely. Also his staff is extremely helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Good doctor with huge amount of medical knowledge in his field and excellent bedside manner. I would and have highly recommended him to friends and family looking for an Endocrinologist in the Vancouver area

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Paty is very patient with excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

To all my patients, I appreciate all your feedback. I take it to heart and will try to do better in the future. I have instituted an anonymous satisfaction survey in my office, so I can learn what I can do better (or what I might be doing well already). Thank you for your comments and I appreciate your understanding. Breay Paty P.S. I only filled in the stars because it's required.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I saw him for my diabetes. I thought he was very good. He was not judgemental and answered all my questions. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Ive had type 1 diabetes for 23 years and have seen alot of doctors. i thought he was excellent. He knew his stuff and made me want to take better care of my blood sugars.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

He is arrogant. He isn't care what happen with my disease.

Submitted October 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Paty for my thyroid condition and I found him to be thoughtful and kind. He took a lot of time with me and ordered a number of tests and was open to different treatments. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Terrible bedside manner..found him quite condescending and dismissive. Would never return or recommend him..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014