You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Breay Paty

To all my patients, I appreciate all your feedback. I take it to heart and will try to do better in the future. I have instituted an anonymous satisfaction survey in my office, so I can learn what I can do better (or what I might be doing well already). Thank you for your comments and I appreciate your understanding. Breay Paty P.S. I only filled in the stars because it's required.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Ive had type 1 diabetes for 23 years and have seen alot of doctors. i thought he was excellent. He knew his stuff and made me want to take better care of my blood sugars.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

He is arrogant. He isn't care what happen with my disease.

Submitted October 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Paty for my thyroid condition and I found him to be thoughtful and kind. He took a lot of time with me and ordered a number of tests and was open to different treatments. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Terrible bedside manner..found him quite condescending and dismissive. Would never return or recommend him..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

he is the best, knowledgeable and focused on his patient, he knows what his patient needs and reassures them of the health problems related to diabetes.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

was sent to him 2 years ago, told me 100% not cancer when that wasn't a thought in my head although after readings I thought it might be...and 2 years later it turns out to be cancer. He didn't even send me to do the tests, very dismissive of symptoms. I am looking for a new dr.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

A very agreeable, sympathetic dr. Unfortunately he used the TSH to dose antithyroid meds instead of the FT4. Also he marginalizes the role of antibodies in Graves disease.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I've spent a lot of time with doctors in my life and I would have to say that Dr. Paty is as good as they come. He's very thorough, considerate, timely, and patient. Specialists can be very short (they're very busy) but Dr. Paty is just the opposite. I'm very happy that's he's my endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Breay Paty's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "To all my patients, I appreciate all your feedback. I take it to heart and will try to do better in the future. I have instituted an anonymous satisfaction s..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Total douchebag. Thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Worst attitude I I have ever seen"

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw him for my diabetes. I thought he was very good. He was not judgemental and answered all my questions. I would recommend him."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive had type 1 diabetes for 23 years and have seen alot of doctors. i thought he was excellent. He knew his stuff and made me want to take better care of my b..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He is arrogant. He isn't care what happen with my disease."

October 25, 2014