Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns

I think she is robotic and most time rude or matter of fact when speaking to your face. She is just unpleasant which makes me uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Her front desk staff is unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

we have been seeing dr moody and later oltmanns ever since she has been at this location.she is caring and tries to get to the bottom of the problem she has a lot of schooling and we do not critize or argue with her but try to give her a accurate discription of the problem so she can solve the problem

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Oltmanns attitude is one that makes the patient feel belittled and condescending. She is pleasant one time and very moody the next. She orders too many bloodtests for the same thing and will not write a prescription for them unless you get them. (this for meds that you have been on for years...maybe it is a McLaren requirement?) Either way she is a very unpleasant doctor and I am looking for a new one. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Moody is the right name for this doctor. Sometimes seems nice, sometimes seems too rushed and gets rude.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Oltsmann (Moody) has been my doctor for the last few years. I have never had a problem with her knowledge of her attitude (as referenced by others responding to this survey). She listens to what I have to say and is really concerned with my feelings and needs. When an appointment is needed, I have no trouble getting in to see her. I hope she stays around for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I found Dr. Moody very kind and helpful. She was very reassuring and thorough. She listened to and addressed my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Moody was polite & on time for my appointment. However she was rude and didn't seem to want to listen to my concerns at all. She treated me as though my concerns were unimportant. I had to insist on bloodwork. She did not help me with any of my symptoms and I had to find a new doctor altogether! My appointment with her was a big waste of time and money!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flushing, MI