Ratings for Dr. Rosalind Ann Lutterman

Dr Luterman is soooo Nice. Very nice personne. She is very helpful for me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Ridiculous! Would not prescribe medication for a cold sore because she wanted to see it. What a joke, I have had them since I was s ix I think I know what a cold sore is. Absolutely waste of time that se gets paid for.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

This is honestly the worst doctor you could ever see anywhere. She is completely useless. Refers you to a specialist every time and you wonder how she even made it through med school. She is unable to make decisions and will never write you a script for anything regardless of what the problem is. Terrible doctor and should not be trusted with anything she says. If you are stuck with her try hard to find another GP cause she is useless and just good at wasting your time.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Not agree with some of other comments, have been very helpful for me and take decision quickly .

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Refers you to a specialist for whatever small problem you have. Even for something as begnin as mild hemmoroids, she refered me to a surgeon. Keeps taking prescription aways from you to double and triple check what she wrote. Seems very uncertain about what she does. If you just want a referal, she's the person to see. If you want a diagnosis or real help right away, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Not agree with other comments, have been very helpfull for me and take decision quickly

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I used to go to this doctor until I got fed up of always being referred to someone else. She can't make a decision much less answer your questions. She also took back my referral&prescription paper at least 4 times to check it before finally giving it to me. All I could think was she must have OCD? Then while I was in the hallway on a pay phone with my husband she taps me on the shoulder to ask me if I am worried about what she told me?! Well I wasn't until she stalked me to the entranceway to the building!! Have since switched my files and found a "normal" doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

I've been to this doctor many times, and everytime I go, I ask myself why I go back. She makes it a point to tell me (many times) throughout my appointment that she is NOT my doctor, and I should really get one. She has NEVER EVER given me a prescription, all she does is refer me to specialists, or to go to the ER. I'm sorry to say, but she is the most unqualified doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Extremely nice person, very caring, but seems to rarely treat anyone herself...expect to get referred to a specialist if you go to her which isn't bad because she refers you to good doctors...in the end don't expect treatment if you go to her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Always refers you to a specialist but is a very nice person.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008