Ratings for Dr. Keith Rourke

A straight talking doctor who really tries to help. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was faced with a very difficult problem and Dr Rourke understood it and guided me thorugh the treatment process. A great doctor and a real expert in his area.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

A very good doctor. He did my emergency surgery (orchiectomy) and explained everything to me. Everything is going good so far.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

amazing doctor walked me through two options I could go down. When it came time for surgery he came out and gave me an overview of how everything would be done. Second day after surgery he came up to my room to see how I was doing and explained how the next few weeks will be.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

His office seemed very busy but Dr. Rourke helped my problem in a very professional and friendly way. I am very happy so far.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Not easy to get to see him. He tackled my problem head on and we got some results.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had emergency surgery with Dr. Rourke. He explained everything well, answered my questions and took care of my issue. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Overall a very good doctor. A bit late but he answered my problem and explained things well. Looking forward to surgery to fix this problem.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Good guy, very personal. The receptionist at the hys center was rude and should consider a different job. Also witnesses her scolding two other patients as I was waiting.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Great doctor. I waited a while to see him but he clearly knows what he is doing. He listened to my problem and came up with a good plan. It sounds like surgery is the way to go and I have confidence that I am in good hands with Dr. Rourke.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016