Ratings for Dr. Keith Rourke

Fantastic doctor. Very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. Great surgeon. Bedside manner could be better but overall he’s one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Rourke was awesome. Excellent surgeon and was great with all follow up visits

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I had used a catheter during surgery back in 2011 and months following caused a urethral structure that I would not find out until years later I had due to scar tissue. After countless doctors visits and seeing different Urologist no one could figure out what was wrong. After a trip to the Emergency room a resident doctor identified the problem and referred me to Dr. Rourke. I am beyond grateful for the surgery that corrected this problem with no after effects. The staff were very friendly and informative and the Dr explained the procedure to me and guided me along recovery. Very friendly and funny gentleman who takes great pride in his work. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

A straight talking doctor who really tries to help. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was faced with a very difficult problem and Dr Rourke understood it and guided me thorugh the treatment process. A great doctor and a real expert in his area.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

A very good doctor. He did my emergency surgery (orchiectomy) and explained everything to me. Everything is going good so far.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

amazing doctor walked me through two options I could go down. When it came time for surgery he came out and gave me an overview of how everything would be done. Second day after surgery he came up to my room to see how I was doing and explained how the next few weeks will be.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

His office seemed very busy but Dr. Rourke helped my problem in a very professional and friendly way. I am very happy so far.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Not easy to get to see him. He tackled my problem head on and we got some results.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had emergency surgery with Dr. Rourke. He explained everything well, answered my questions and took care of my issue. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016