Ratings for Dr. Keith Rourke

As a young man in my 20’s, he took the time to explain the long term effects of the buccal mucosal graft surgery and potential effects on sexuality and fertility without me even needing to ask- this guy actually cares. Surgery was amazing, almost no pain at the site and the cheek pain is easily manageable with medication. Being able to urinate and ejaculate normally again is amazing and it’s all thanks to this man and his colleagues

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Seems to be a great person first of all who genuinly cares for the betterment of his patience. No doubt Dr. Rourke is a very talented surgeon but also a very carrying individual. We are lucky to have him. Staff are very professional as well. A visit to the KClinic gives you hope for our ever struggling health care system

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Fantastic doctor. Very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. Great surgeon. Bedside manner could be better but overall he’s one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Rourke was awesome. Excellent surgeon and was great with all follow up visits

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I had used a catheter during surgery back in 2011 and months following caused a urethral structure that I would not find out until years later I had due to scar tissue. After countless doctors visits and seeing different Urologist no one could figure out what was wrong. After a trip to the Emergency room a resident doctor identified the problem and referred me to Dr. Rourke. I am beyond grateful for the surgery that corrected this problem with no after effects. The staff were very friendly and informative and the Dr explained the procedure to me and guided me along recovery. Very friendly and funny gentleman who takes great pride in his work. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

A straight talking doctor who really tries to help. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was faced with a very difficult problem and Dr Rourke understood it and guided me thorugh the treatment process. A great doctor and a real expert in his area.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

A very good doctor. He did my emergency surgery (orchiectomy) and explained everything to me. Everything is going good so far.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

amazing doctor walked me through two options I could go down. When it came time for surgery he came out and gave me an overview of how everything would be done. Second day after surgery he came up to my room to see how I was doing and explained how the next few weeks will be.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

His office seemed very busy but Dr. Rourke helped my problem in a very professional and friendly way. I am very happy so far.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Great West
Healthsmart
Healthspring
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons