You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amir Pirouzian

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr Pirouzian was thorough and explained in detail about my eye condition and scheduled the appropriate surgery. Surgery went great and I had an excellent outcome. Thank you Dr. Pirouzian.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Pirouzian Thank you for your thorough explanation of my eye disease. Your treatment plan worked wonders! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr Pirouzian is a gifted surgeon. My son received amazing care at a delicate time by this physician. His bedside manner and ability to communicate to me and my child was notable and appreciated. It was several years ago when we had the pleasure of knowing him. I would recommend him to anyone. My son still shares the pictures from the surgeries to his friends :) (for effect,of course). Thank you Dr Pirouzian & hope all is well! You will forever be in our family of eye drs.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Amir Pirouzian's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This physician has lost his license to practice. Extremely unethical and unprofessional. "

June 7, 2015
  • City changed from "Escondido" to "San Diego"

August 21, 2013
  • City changed from "SAN CLEMENTE" to "Escondido"

August 19, 2013