Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Hofmeister

Dr Elizabeth Hofmeister has absolutely no regard for health care directives or the bill of patient rights. I am trying to help my mother make an informed decision on cataract surgery and Dr Elizabeth Hofmeister can't be bothered -IN SEVERAL MONTHS- to pick up the phone and answer some questions on my mothers proposed surgery. The doctor has rescheduled cataract surgery repeatedly for several months now, my mother has graves disease and is legally blind and has difficulty understanding complex information and making an informed consent on her own. This is all in Balboa Naval Hospitals medical database where my mother is being treated for graves disease. My mother shows up with a health care directive and the actual questions written out and the Doctor can't be bothered to answer any questions pertinent to the treatment. Doctor scheduled another visit months away and wants me to show up if I have any questions ... she can't be bothered with a 5 minute phone call. Medical Board complain goes out first thing tomorrow in the mail!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Elizabeth M. Hofmeister's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company