Ratings for Dr. Philip Penrose

Caring and Competent. His office feels like the Family Doctors office we all grew up with, it is welcoming and sincerely caring. Dr. Penrose takes time to listen and explains everything he does. My wife and I trust this man completely.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Penrose was referred to us by another medical professional. He performed cataract surgery on my husband and I had a regular eye exam also. He is knowledgeable, kind and office staff is nice. The office was busy and I did have to wait awhile, however patients coming and going seemed happy.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

All staff, including Dr. Penrose, are solicitous, prepared for one's visit, follow up from previous visit, and clearly competent. I have full confidence in Dr. Penrose and his team on Cass.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Happy to have this quality of service available in our area.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

the staff is wonderful and the doctor was kind and understanding. I had some eye drops prescribed and my eyes were cleared up in just a few days! Was in and out of the office with little to no wait time.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Philip Penrose's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Amerigroup
Multiplan
Wellcare Health Plans
Wellpoint

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=631868'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

March 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=631868'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014