Ratings for Dr. Harry Loo

I have been a patient of Dr. Loo's for years. I am over 60 and don't want to trust my vision to just anybody. I am also a tradesman and (in past years) had occasion to do work for Dr. Loo. He is not only a terrific doctor. He is an honest and honorable man. Both as a businessman and as a patient I was treated with kindness and respect. He also pays his bills on time!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I had an emergency and was very afraid that I was losing my vision. The staff got me in right away, and the Doctor was kind and thorough. His diagnosis was right on, I got a prescription and he followed up with me until I was healed. It was such a good experience that I came back with my husband and had our eyes examined. The Optician is the most knowledgable one I have ever met, and yes we spent more on glasses than usual, but the service and quality are outstanding and I get compliments were ever I go on how good I look in my glasses. There is no reason to cut corners on your eyes! I have bought cheap glasses and they either broke or didn't feel right.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Loo has been in practice 27 years, so he is well experienced in treating his patients with kindness and repect. His accurate diagnosis of my son's condition saved his life. All of my friends go to him for their eyecare, he's the best in town! His Optician is by far the most knowledgable and professional our family has ever experienced. Lastly his cheerful staff really care about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Harry Loo's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1974)