Ratings for Dr. Ted Skulmoski

I saw Dr. Skulmoski after I broke a tooth at work on my lunch hour. His awesome secretary told me to come right over. The Dr. Saw me right away and was able to give me a temporary tooth that same day! I was so happy with my visit that I asked him to give me 6 veneers on my front teeth. All that work was completed from start to finish in about 4 weeks. I am thrilled with my new smile. I would recommend this dentist to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I went to see this Dr. Skulmoski after another Dentist Dr.Arpin had put a temporary filling in my tooth after she had done a partial root canal. Dr. Arpin's office was closed for Christmas break The only Dentist in Prince Albert agreeD to see me was Dr. Skulmoski. I always thought a Dentist had a professional obligation to see people in extreme pain on an emergency basis. I was so wrong. I called every Dentist in PA they refused to see me on an emergency basis. They referred me to the Victoria Hospital. They said they have no dentist on staff, they said I needed to see a Dentist. Finally Dr. Skulmoski office saw me. He sat me down look in my mouth for less then 2 seconds. He wrote me prescription for pain killers & antibiotics. He said see u in 2 months. I pleaded with him to please replace my broken temporary filling. He refused sighting his waiting list. Well two days later with no support in it my tooth broke in half and had to be extracted. Dr. Ted Skulmoski is real jerk!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I had nothing but bad experiences with dentists but Dr. Skulmoski had changed my perception. He makes you feel that you are his number one client. The dental assistances in his office are amazingly comforting.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

The girls that work in Ted's office are amazing!! Especially Lizanne. Very friendly and put you at ease.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Excellent!!! I am deeply afraid to go to ANY dentist but Dr. Skulmoski makes you feel very at ease, including All his staff. My 2 children love him. He makes awesome referrals to other specialists. He truely cares about his patients!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

Very knowledgable in the field of denistry. Answers questions and will see you after hours if need be. Willing to squeeze you in with out a long wait. Talks to you about what he is doing so that you are aware of everything that is going on. No surprises with Dr Skulmoski. I have never felt rushed when at an appointment. Staff are very supportive and friendly. Great with kids. My children who were terrified to go to a denist, willingly go to see Dr. Ted as they call him. Makes you feel good about how you take care of your teeth. I have recommended Dr Skulmoski to many people and they are all very happy with him as well. I am very satisfied with the service I receive and treatments are never uncalled for, does what needs to be done and nothing more, like some denists do especially when the claim goes through an insurance company.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Excellent Dr, doesn't do work that is not required.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

This Dentist knows how it feels to have a toothache! He is willing to squeeze people in, and even tells you to call him on the weekend if you need him. His staff is also VERY friendly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007