Ratings for Dr. Darcy Nielsen

Darcy is amazing! She never rushes the appointment, and is always able to answer the questions that I have. This can mean that sometimes the wait is a little bit, but I would rather that than feel rushed once she sees me. I have full confidence in her, and couldn't have asked for a better doctor to help me during my recent pregnancy! Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Darcy is a wonderful Doctor! She went out of her way to call me on a weekend with results. I think the world of her. Her receptionist Barb is great too!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I have been Darcy's patient since 1997. She has seen me through two kids and a number of health issues. One of the best and I'm fortunate she's my GP!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Friday morning appointment, really rude receptionist. Don't know if she was a temp. Barb the one I usually see there is so good.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Best Doctor!! Very polite and caring. Her staff is also extremely patient and polite.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

She cared for me during my pregnancy and I have nothing but gratitude with her. There were times when I felt insecure and scared, and she did anything possible to provide me assurance and confort, she ordered exams as I needed to make sure my baby was ok. She was never judgemental, and always treated me with love and care. When my baby was born everything she did with me, she did with my little one. I hope she can see me for my future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Nielsen has been the BEST doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She takes the time to put your mind at ease and has a way about her that brightens our day. We would have loved to have her as our family doctor but her practice was full. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a maternity doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Darcy has been my family doctor since the birth of my little brother when I was 4 years old. I am now 23, and I still make the trip back to Victoria from Vancouver to see her. She is an amazing physician who truly cares about her patients, and has taken amazing care of me and my family over the years. I have nothing but great things to say about her (and Barb as well).

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Darcy has been my family doctor for the last 13 years.... she is amazing and I wouldn't want any other doctor! She was with me through the birth of my first baby last year and her care for me and my son is top notch. Sadly I don't think she's accepting any more patients as her practice is full - but there is obviously a reason ... nobody wants to change docs!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

We went to see Dr Nielsen when I was pregnant with my now 3 year old and was very lucky to stay with her after for myself and two kids. She is a great Dr and feels like I'm talking to a friend. She is so pleasant and easy to talk to. After my MVA and dealing with ups and downs she has been supportive and great with the kids.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014