Ratings for Dr. Darcy Nielsen

Darcy is by far the best doctor I’ve ever had. She never rushes you through your appointment and will address all your concerns without hesitation. Emma is a great addition to the team. She is always very welcoming and helpful , she remembers patients by name and will and get you an appointment as soon as possible. I can’t say enough good things about these two.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Nielsen is so great! She is very very knowledgeable and professional. She is so sweet, caring, supportive, and truly care about my son and me. I was recently diagnosed with lymphoma, and she gave me the best care she has! We are so lucky to have her as our family doctor! I trust her very much and I feel so secure with her professional care and emotional support! I can't express how much appreciation I have for her! Her receptionist Emma is also super lovely! She is always very nice and helpful, and tries to fit me in the schedule. She knows the patient by names and always there to help you. They are both amazing!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I have had Darcy as my GP for 22 years now and do not have one negative thing to say about her as my Dr. Barb, her receptionist is also absolutely fantastic but the new receptionist I have had several problems with. Barb will go above and beyond. Emma, acts like she's bothered you are needing an appointment . She stone walls you when she thinks your reason for an appointment is not emergent and minimizes my concerns time and time again. Not to mention she can be quite rude on the phone. I'm thinking Darcy must not be aware of this as yet. I surely will be discussing it with her personally when I can actually get to see her has Apperently we are booking 3 weeks in advance now ??? :( feeling Disappointed

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Darcy is by far one of the best doctors out there. She is always very kind,but gets to the facts when you need to here it. She made a visit to see me when in hospital (not having a baby) with rarely happens with G.P.s. I couldn’t imagine life without her simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Darcy has been my physician for 21 years now. She is very knowledgable, caring and truly cares for her patients. She has seen me through 3 pregnancies and births and I simply can not express how lucky we have been to have been in her care. He appointments often run a little behind but that is because she tales the time to adress concerns and never rushes you through your appointment. Darcy is the baby wisperer. Shes amazing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Nielsen is amazing! Shes loving, caring and very supportive. She almost held my hand during the last week of my pregnancy. I wish we could have had her as our family GP too.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My GP OBGYN for over 25 years...delivered bothe of my daughters....like family 💓

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Most amazing family doctor ever. Dr.Nielsen is always so sweet & caring. Such a wonderful environment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

So thankful to have Darcy Nielsen care for my family. So kind and doesn't rush you. Everything a doctor should be!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Darcy is amazing! She never rushes the appointment, and is always able to answer the questions that I have. This can mean that sometimes the wait is a little bit, but I would rather that than feel rushed once she sees me. I have full confidence in her, and couldn't have asked for a better doctor to help me during my recent pregnancy! Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016