Ratings for Dr. Angelene M. Lawrence

Dr. Lawrence is the first psychiatrist I enjoy seeing. She always takes her time, listens, and responds in a way that is supportive and truly helpful. She shows genuine concern. She told me what I needed to hear to prepare myself to leave a bad relationship. She told me that I would probably have to lose more than I had lost to get out. It was hard to grasp at first but once I did I lost a lot of the fear of losing things & was finally able to make a move I had been putting off. No one else has been so helpful! Thank u!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Lawrence is an excellent physician. She is extremely compassionate and understanding. It hard to find a good doctor you can fully trust and I've found that in Dr. Lawrece!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

dr. angel is as competent as doctors in the varied and complicated field of psychiatry come. in the most un-scientific fields of scientific medicine, she exhibits an unusual talent for diagnoses and patient care. if any valid complaint exists, it is that her phone calls are unusually difficult to return. -former patient ceh

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Angelene M. Lawrence's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal