Ratings for Dr. David C. Holladay

What a great doctor. I went to him specifically for Hormonal Replacement Therapy. He took is time and explained all the risks and benefits, and explained that it is used for menopausal symptoms only. My quality of life is a 100 % better now. I really appreciate a Dr that exlains the therapy to you and let's you decide what is best for you!!Wonderful and knowledgeable. The lady of the previous postneed to go back to her primary MD, AKA Dr. Google

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr Holladay is the best!! I just read the last post about Hormonal therapy and that lady is completely WRONG. He informed me about the risks and benefits of HRT, and said women should only take HRT if they are symptomatic in menopause.Also you don't menstruate with HRT. Maybe that lady should stick to Cosmopoltin and let real doctors do their job!! Dr Holladay is the best and that is why All of us Ladies go to HIM. Maybe that lady should go back to her DrGoogle., and let t the rest of women of Columbia go to the BEST DOC in town!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr Holladay wanted me to stay on hormones forever, to the point where I would never stop menstruating. (The fountain of youth?) That was 30 years ago, but even then it seemed an unnatural approach to aging. The morning I heard the wake-up radio news about bad effects of prolonged use of premarin, I alternated days to decreased dosage and never went back to him again. Maybe OB is a better choice for him than GYN.

Submitted April 2, 2019

The best ever!! Just met him for the first time, and i feel like i have known him forever! Caring and compassionate and talks to you like a good fiend and actually listens to your problems.. Wonderful nurse also.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

I recently saw Dr. Holladay for a second opinion and was amazed at how caring and compassionate he was for not even being my primary physician. He truly restored my faith in doctors.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

There are not enough positive words to say about Doc Holladay. He is simply wonderful. He helped me through a my pregnancies and I cannot thank him enough for all his assistance and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Doc Holladay, you are the best!!! Now I know why EVERYONE recommends you!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

All i can say is that you are the best!!!! I am not even your patient,But you took care of me when i lost my baby. You were so kind and caring during my ordeal, and i will never forget you for all you did for me. Don't ever change, b/c there are not many compassionate doctors any more.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

WOW!!! Thanks for being a doctor that actually listens to what your patients are saying and treats the patient. I have never had such a caring and compassionate Doctor before. Now I understand why everyone recommends you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

All I can say is that you are the best Dr. Holladay. You always listen to what i say and that is a forgotten attribute with doctors now .I can always count on you to be there for me, and my family members.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. David C. Holladay's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)