Ratings for Dr. David C. Holladay

WOW!!! Thanks for being a doctor that actually listens to what your patients are saying and treats the patient. I have never had such a caring and compassionate Doctor before. Now I understand why everyone recommends you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

All I can say is that you are the best Dr. Holladay. You always listen to what i say and that is a forgotten attribute with doctors now .I can always count on you to be there for me, and my family members.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Wonderful and caring doctor. Always listens to what you say and then explains everything to you. Puts you at ease so you feel very comfortable talking about your problems. One of the best i have ever been to. Recommend to everyone. He was initially recommended by the nursing staff which means alot. I also send my daughters to him. Absolutely the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Wow, what a great doctor. First of all. I am a husband and now father. My wife had to have a C-section and I was so nervous that I didn't even want be in the room. He talked me through what was going to happen , and continued to encourage me to be there for the birth of my child. During the procedure he just talked to me to keep me calm. After the birth he continued to encourage me and I actually did skin to skin with may baby!!! If it wasn't for his calm and caring attitude , I would have missed the greatest experience of my life. Thank you so much for memories that will last forever.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

What a great doctor!! I have never had such a compassionate and caring doctor before. I had not seen Dr. Holladay yet on the OB rotation until the night of my delivery, when i came in for preterm labor, at 32 weeks. He sat by my bedside until the delivery of my son and helped me through the anxiety and fear of a premature baby. I was an emotional wreck at the time, but his caring attitude helped me get through. Thanks again !!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

BEST DOC IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY. ALWAYS A PLEASURE.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Holladay is one of best OB-GYN's around. He is so compassionate and caring and treats you like a family member. His bedside manner is second to none. I live out state now ,but still come back to him for my medical care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Holladay recently saw me as a new patient. I had been seen by another physician, but continued to have problems. A friend told me to go see Dr. Holladay for a second opinion. Not only was he caring and compassionate, but thorough in his evaluation of my problems. I am so pleased to be doing much better now and thankful to him and is nurse.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr Holladay is one of the most caring doctors that i have ever seen. I recently had a severe problem with my pregnancy, and he was on call that night. He saw me quickly, diagnosed the problem. I had not seen him during that pregnancy until that night, yet he treated me like one of his family members. He spent time with me, explaining the situation, and and even held my hand when i was crying and worried about my baby. We had a great outcome thanks to him. Many thanks to him and the nurses in labor and delivery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

One of the most compassionate and caring doctors that I have ever seen!!! Great reputation with his patients and nurses.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. David C. Holladay's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)