Ratings for Dr. Nicola C. Sater

I had Dr. Sater while I was in Sibley Hospital. She was the worst psychiatrist I have ever had. She wasn't the least bit empathetic, she was impossible to talk to, and she challenged my integrity by accusing me of cheeking my meds and also accusing my boyfriend of sneaking in meds (neither of which happened). She should not be a practicing psychiatrist. BEWARE!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Compared to other Psychiatrist first visit evaluations, She is more complete in her history and analysis of your mental health.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have felt very fortunate that I have had the opportunity to be a patient of Dr Sater's. She is extraordinarily knowledgeable about her specialty, and intuitive and insightful when dealing with complex issues. She always takes time to explain things to me so that I have never feel rushed. Probably the most important thing to me, as a patient, has been her accessibility. I am almost always able to reach her by text, and she has been clear that I can call her at any time should things reach a crisis. I have, over the last several decades, been fortunate enough to work with some very fine psychiatrists, but it is Dr Sater in whom I have felt the greatest degree of confidence.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Sater is highly intelligent, and I liked her and trusted her judgment at the time I was seeing her (8-9 years ago). Since, I have realized that she never really listened to my needs or adapted treatments to meet my changing symptoms. Also, she repeatedly suggested that I go to church, which I found inappropriate. It should be noted, however, that I did not see her for eating disorder treatments, which are her current specialties, so perhaps she is more effective for those targeted patients.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Nicola C. Sater's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners