Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Sarti

Dr. Sarti is the by far the best ENT. I went to him on referral because literally every person I know uses him and he exceeded my expectations. He was very professional, caring and personable. He treated both myself and my son for sinus and ear infections.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Z. dx'd me with tmj...he was spot on! Very nice dr. and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Performed my daughters deviated septum repair/rhinoplasty (almost 17 years old) two weeks ago. She can breath better and her nose looks great. Swelling hasn't even completely subsided yet and we are pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

My visit to Dr. Sarti was a complete waste of my time. He treated me with no respect and an air of arrogance. Showed no care in my pain, and recommended me to another doctor that was not even in my insurance. At the end of the 5 minute visit he said, "we are done" and walked away, leaving me with no solutions. I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Going to Dr. Sarti was a total waste of time! I did not learn anything new. My audiologist actually explained things better. I waited at least 45 min and when I got into see Dr. Sarti I found him to be arrogant, difficult and he was bad mouthing the audiologist I went to. Honestly, I almost just walked out of the appointment. I wish I had. Would have saved my time and aggravation. Worst Doctor visit ever. Save your self the hassle!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Wait time is ALWAYS at least an hour. Went to Dr. Sarti about stuffed-up ear, tinnitus and and right sinus not draining causing sinus infections. Audiologist on site said I had hearing loss and wouldn't elaborate. Said the Dr. would explain. Dr. Sarti said I had hearing loss but would't elaborate. Just wanted to prescribe medications that I've already tried that didn't work. Pretty much said I would "Just have to live with the tinnitus, stuffed-up ear and sinus problems" and that was it. Unbelievable. He doesn't explain anything. Doesn't let you talk and seems to be very lazy in general. Heard Katz was better. Wen't to see him and tried to nicely explain that my treatment with Sarti didn't go as I had hoped. Cut me off in mid sentence and very rudely said, "this is not about your past experience." The wait time was also nearly an hour. I would not recommend this office or these doctors to anyone. Very egotistical and very poor bedside manner for both of them.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I saw Dr. Sarti twice before he scheduled me for surgery (septum). I THOUGHT everything would be fine afterwards. The stiches in my nose got infected. They had me wait 2 hours past my appointment time only to come out at 9:00 PM and tell me he wasn't going to see me that day. I went to see a new ENT (who is amazing) and was told that my septum was NOT corrected. I have requested a copy of my surgery report and will be very interested to see what the report states. This guy is absurd. It's like a surgery factory! BE CAREFUL!!

Submitted November 9, 2010

just wants to operate. Does not listen to what the patient wants. He ruined my nose.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I found this Dr. to be not really interested in what I had to say. I have been suffering from Vertigo,and he actually was no help at all. He was more interested in doing surgery on my nose! Of course I did come to find out he use to be a plastic surgeon being becoming an ENT..Do yourself a big favor don't bother going to this guy.

Submitted January 10, 2009

My teenage daughter had frequent earaches. She had the tubes put in. Really didn't work. Then had her tonsils out and the earaches were infrequent. Now she is 22 and having earaches again. Another ENT told her he should have taken her adnoids out also. She has no insurance and is unable to get operation. Why didn't he do both?

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Edward J. Sarti's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim