Ratings for Dr. Randy Cross

I have been a patient of dr cross for many years. He truly is one of the great ones! His staff on the front desk are another story. Two of them in particular, dark haired English lady and Long blond hair stalky woman. Would rather describe them instead of saying names. They never smile, are consistently rude and seem to really dislike their job. It's too bad randy. Isn't up there to see the way his staff is treating patients! Also they can be very unprofessional. I've often heard them talking amongst themselves about other patients using full names to boot!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have had many doctors but no one has compared to how great dr cross has been to me, hope I never have to find another dr anytime soon, he has been the best for me, i dont want anyone else

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

After my doctor retired I was at a loss until Dr. Cross and his office agreed to take me on as a patient. I endure severe chronic headaches and Dr. Cross and his staff have been nothing short of amazing in their guidance as well as their compassion. Consider me grateful indeed.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Simply the best! All new doctors should spend time with Dr. Cross to see what a true doctor is. He is thorough, compassionate, honest, funny and truly cares and respects each patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have been fortunate to have "Randy" as our family doctor and have for 26 years. His loyal staff have been by his side, many from his beginning days, always courteous and willing to work at facilitating your needs. My occupation had placed me in front of literally thousands of doctors and while some were good, not many showed the passion and commitment to their patients needs. He is always open to suggestions if he feels they are reasonable choices and doesn't let his ego dictate what his patients prefer. An expert in diagnosis he has an extensive network of specialists to send you to if you are really sick. He can easily handle most health issues that he is confronted with, a skill many FP's lack. He has been there for me whenever needed and enhanced my own QOL. I hope he chooses to practice many more years!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Randy has looked after our family for many years, guiding us through difficult times, showing great bedside manners, respect and heart felt compassion at all times. He is the best of the best

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Was a patient of Dr. Cross for many years. Unfortunately he became a very unprofessional and a confrontational person. Gave incorrect information to insurance company and instead of admitting his mistake he made excuses which cost me the policy. I no longer trust him and question his ethics and care of patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Randy Cross is amazing!!!!! One member of his staff does have to cheer up. Her meet and greet at the front desk is filled with grumpy remarks and she is extremely impatient. It's to bad because the rest of the staff is over the moon!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Randy Cross is one of the last doctors to actually listen to his patients and not just type stuff in a computer. Very lucky to have him as a physician and not sure what my family would do without him. The BEST of the best!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I had Dr Cross as a Doctor for 20 years. I have since moved out of town and have a new doctor but Randy was the best of the best. Always had time to talk about medical and non-medical issues and never felt hurried. I wish Randy the best!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011