Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Sweeney

I got my LASIK done by him because several of my friends who are very particular spent enormous amount of time researching and found him. They were very pleased with the result and said to me that getting LASIK done by him was the best money they have ever spent. So, I got mine done and it was worth every penny. He is an amazing clinician and I trust his opinion completely.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

He brushed off my symptoms as trivial and insignificant. He said I moan and groan a lot but have no actual evidence to prove what I am saying. He laughed that I have done so much research on my problem and told me I was wasting my time. Everything I asked abotu he claimed I didn't need because I wasn't "really" suffering. He also hinted that my problems were psychological rather than ocular. I will never go to this doctor again. It is laughable that the answering machine in the office claims to have "caring" and "compassionate" doctors. It is the exact opposite. They should fire this guy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Charles P. Sweeney's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)