Ratings for Dr. Patrick Flaharty

He is NOT a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I had over $40,000 worth of surgery and expressed my unhappiness at the results and he yelled at me. Totally unprofessional and unexceptable. I have learned a lesson to only use Board Certified Surgeons in the specialty...not an eye Dr.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I had gone all over swfl and met with many plastic surgeons. I then found an ad for a seminar that Dr. Flaharty was having in his Naples office. (I didn't know then that he has 3 locations). He impressed me from the very start. I also was given the newest book he himself had written when I got there (how does he have the time? I mean I have a hard time cooking dinner). I felt that I was able to get to know his techniques through his words. From his great bed side manor and his proven talent I knew he was the one! (Plus he's a hunk!!) I'm one month out from a face and neck lift with fat augmentation and laser resurfacing. He assured me that going all the way was worth it and safe, boy was he right! THANK YOU Dr. Flaharty and Staff! I WILL be back!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Flaharty and his staff are so friendly and helpful! They made me feel comfortable, like I was right at home with friends. Dr. Flaharty is very conservative with his techniques and wanted to to keep my natural look, while getting my youthful glow back. He even used pictures from my youth! I am thrilled with my results from my face and neck lift! I'd never trust any one else!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Tried to oversell me on procedures I do not need. Shameful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Exceptional Doctor and Staff! I've never been to a doctor office where the staff and doctor truly work as team like this group. He is an exceptional doctor....follow up was increditable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I interviewed number of plastics, but no one came close to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

t's been 2 weeks since my surgery and I am absolutely delighted. My husband took close-up pictures of me before my surgery and I had no idea I looked so bad. Now I once again have eyelids-- they had all but disappeared. My chin and neck look fabulous-- no more "waddle". My frown lines are gone. I look like me again!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Last year I had an unfortunate situation with eyelid surgery. I knew of Dr Flaharty and decided to see if he could repair the lower drooping eye. Without hesitation, Dr Flaharty took one look at me and said, "When would you like to fix this"…and he did and I am so grateful. Since that time I have been in to see him for various injections and of late am planning on some minor surgical procedures as enhancements. I cant say enough great things about this man!!! He is a great guy, a wonderful surgeon and an artist… When you ask him a question about a concern or an improvement, immediately you can see the creative side of Dr Flaharty go in to "Artistic" mode and his solutions are right on target!! I really can not recommend him enough!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Patrick Flaharty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Patrick Flaharty offers many surgical and nonsurgical facial cosmetic procedures at his practice, Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa, located in Naples, Fort Myers and Bonita Springs. As a board-certified ophthalmologist, Dr. Flaharty performs facelifts, necklifts, eyelid surgery, BOTOX® Cosmetic and more. Please visit him online for a full list of available procedures.

• English

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1986)
  • University of Utah