Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Pillow

Horrible experience at his office. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

His staff is the worst, Rude! They are just joking around and don't take their patients seriously, even over the phone. Everybody is fighting a battle you know nothing about, be kind, Always! Even more in this profession.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Terrible experience. Rude and condescending staff. Not patient centered whatsoever. Had a different doctor deliver my baby and it took 4 months to have Dr Pillows staff refund my money that I paid upfront.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Pillow for over 10 years and love him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Based on other reviews, I suppose he must be efficient where baby needs are concerned It is with regret I say to see him for anything else, well, I wish the best of luck to you.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

My doctor was out of town/ moved when I went into labor. Dr. Pillow was with me from th e beginning and I'm so glad for that! Awesome bed side manners, very caring, very attentive. The day after delivery he could have very easily left me so that the other doctor on duty could tend to me, but he came back and followed through with me all the way til i was disharged! I respect him very much for that!!!! Gin, Tavares FL

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Love Dr. Pillow and his staff. He is calm and patient and makes new moms feel confident in his skills.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I'VE BEEN SEEING DR. PILLOW AND TIFFANY FOR YEARS. THEY'RE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND TAKE THEIR TIME WITH YOU. I WAS HAVING SOME ISSUES AND HE MADE HIMSELF AVAILABLE 24/7. HE DID RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER WHEN I CALLED DURING WEEKEND/EVENING HOURS W/AN EMERGENCY. THE STAFF DID THEIR BEST TO MAKE ME COMFORTABLE AND THEY LSO DID A GREAT JOB COORDINATING PROCEDURES W/WATERMAN HOSPITAL. TIFFANY (HIS P.A.) IS ALSO SOMEONE YOU'LL REALLY LIKE ONCE SHE TREATS YOU. SHE'S VERY GENTLE AND UNDERSTANDING. I ALWAYS SEE HER NOW AND SHE'S PROBABLY MORE AVAILABLE THAN DR. PILLOW THOUGH HE'S AWESOME TOO.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

My husband lost his job/insurance and because Dr. Pillow does not take Medicaid, I had to switch to a different OB. The staff in Dr. Pillow's office were VERY short and not willing to help me in my transition AT ALL! Very dissapointed!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

I have gone to Dr.Pillow for 11 years... he has always been extremely professional and helpful. I am only 26 now and refuse to go to another GYN! I don't even live in the area but it is worth the drive. Lately his practice has grown drastically making appointments more difficult but still worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Stephen E. Pillow's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1981)

Sask Health